Paramore Presale/Meet & Greet for FALL TOUR

stephler

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah..

It seems weird to have one for every other show' date=' and not one for Slim's, or the other newly added tour-dates.

Maybe they'll add one in the next couple of days...If they do, I'll see you at the meet and greet =']

i am going to get the tickets on sunday for me and my friend... but i am so scared that out of nowhere they are going to add the meet and greet. then that means i am going to end up with 6 tickets.

but yes... i will see u at the show. i notice that u went to the last show at slims... that was an amazing show!!

i am going to get the tickets on sunday for me and my friend... but i am so scared that out of nowhere they are going to add the meet and greet. then that means i am going to end up with 6 tickets.

but yes... i will see u at the show. i notice that u went to the last show at slims... that was an amazing show!!

Same here.

But if they do have a meet and greet sale, I think they will add it before the tickets go onsale at tickets.com, since this is sort of considered a "pre-sale".

Yes! the show in May was awesome, it was my first time at Slim's..I'm glad they're coming here again.

its like they want to get popular and they dont.

Huh?

I dunno if I can explain it but they want fame by playing at places with big fanbase yet they dont want to be famous when they still want to meet fans....damn that came out wrong.

Same here.

But if they do have a meet and greet sale' date=' I think they will add it before the tickets go onsale at tickets.com, since this is sort of considered a "pre-sale".

Yes! the show in May was awesome, it was my first time at Slim's..I'm glad they're coming here again.[/quote']

i am going to keep checking the site!!! hopefully they add it bc that would be awesome!! slim's is the best venue in my opinion! i have seen so many bands there and been able to meet them easily as well. i love how their buses and vans are right in front of the venue.

Huh?

I dunno if I can explain it but they want fame by playing at places with big fanbase yet they dont want to be famous when they still want to meet fans....damn that came out wrong.

Well, like any band, I think they obviously want to play for more people and get their music heard by as many folks as possible...and it's definitely important to them, I'm sure, to sell a lot of tickets for their first headlining tour...this is a big moment in their time as a band...

I think the meet & greets are their way to try to keep some of that intimate, hanging out time with the fans while also stepping up to becoming a headlining band.

Huh?

Well' date=' like any band, I think they obviously want to play for more people and get their music heard by as many folks as possible...and it's definitely important to them, I'm sure, to sell a lot of tickets for their first headlining tour...this is a big moment in their time as a band...

I think the meet & greets are their way to try to keep some of that intimate, hanging out time with the fans while also stepping up to becoming a headlining band.[/quote']

Yup thats how I meant with the want to be big but dont want to be at the same time.

man this is going a little fast, not like panic though

^Nah...I think they're building a fanbase at a pretty normal rate. They've done about a year of opening for different bands around the country and now they're doing their first headlining tour...just wait - if the Emergency single/video breaks big (and it very well might), the headlining tour could be nuts.

^Nah...I think they're building a fanbase at a pretty normal rate. They've done about a year of opening for different bands around the country and now they're doing their first headlining tour...just wait - if the Emergency single/video breaks big (and it very well might), the headlining tour could be nuts.

And there would be headlining tours everytime after that? Or would they still open for "big" bands?

^Nah...I think they're building a fanbase at a pretty normal rate. They've done about a year of opening for different bands around the country and now they're doing their first headlining tour...just wait - if the Emergency single/video breaks big (and it very well might)' date=' the headlining tour could be nuts.[/quote']

And there would be headlining tours everytime after that? Or would they still open for "big" bands?

Hard to say...that all depends on how popular they get. They could certainly go for a stint opening for a "big" band on an arena/amphitheater tour at some point...or they might do more headlining tours playing larger (2,000-3,000 capacity) venues....or they could suddenly blow up huge and be playing their own headlining shows at arenas and amphitheaters.

You just never know what might happen :)

^Nah...I think they're building a fanbase at a pretty normal rate. They've done about a year of opening for different bands around the country and now they're doing their first headlining tour...just wait - if the Emergency single/video breaks big (and it very well might)' date=' the headlining tour could be nuts.[/quote']

Hard to say...that all depends on how popular they get. They could certainly go for a stint opening for a "big" band on an arena/amphitheater tour at some point...or they might do more headlining tours playing larger (2,000-3,000 capacity) venues....or they could suddenly blow up huge and be playing their own headlining shows at arenas and amphitheaters.

You just never know what might happen :)

wow and that would be good cause theres alot of arenas and Ampth. here...cant wait to see what happens to them.

^ you guys got your tickets shipped? I thought you could only do will call if you bought from the presale

It depends on the show. The MD show I'm going to only offered will call. The Norfolk show offered mail or will call...

Mines was only for will call. I wonder if we can change that for mail...