Paramore Presale/Meet & Greet for FALL TOUR

stephler

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is so upsetting for me and i know all of you.

its like before we could talk to them without a problem and now its like we have to order special tickets to see them. i was going to get them but i procrastinated and there sold out now. so my plan is. im going to arrive at the venue at noon. and just wait. somthing has to happen i mean they will probly be outside or somthing and i dont think they would be there at noon so i can see them when they first get there.

this is so upsetting for me and i know all of you.

its like before we could talk to them without a problem and now its like we have to order special tickets to see them. i was going to get them but i procrastinated and there sold out now. so my plan is. im going to arrive at the venue at noon. and just wait. somthing has to happen i mean they will probly be outside or somthing and i dont think they would be there at noon so i can see them when they first get there.

This is a natural part of a band getting bigger and more popular...after getting mobbed in the UK and at some venues in the US and having lines of 200-300 people (or more) at Warped waiting for them to sign stuff, they want to have more intimate meet and greets with the fans, where they can actually talk and hang out and not just have it be a really, really fast signing session.

I know it sucks if you didn't get the m&g tickets, but if you haven't gotten them yet and they're available for a show you're going to, I'd really recommend that you do...I think it's going to be the best chance to meet and chat with them at the headlining shows. They're the headliners, so they're likely not going to be hanging out outside the venue or at their merch table when the other bands are playing and they may not be around as much after the shows either...

Hey Brent, what do you think about there still being no San Francisco pre-sale/meet and greet?

Tickets went on sale today on tickets.com and the venues site.

You think there will be a meet and greet still?

I dunno, it seems silly for them to have meet and greets for other shows, and not for this one, but maybe the venue doesn't allow it?

I'm waiting till Saturday(i'm leaving for vacation for a week on Sunday) to buy tickets on tickets.com, to see if they offer a meet and greet before I buy the regular tickets. Maybe they'll add one this week, though it wouldn't really be a "pre-sale" anymore.

I get too worried about this kind of stuff. :)

Hey Brent' date=' what do you think about there still being no San Francisco pre-sale/meet and greet?

Tickets went on sale today on tickets.com and the venues site.

You think there will be a meet and greet still?

I dunno, it seems silly for them to have meet and greets for other shows, and not for this one, but maybe the venue doesn't allow it?

I'm waiting till Saturday(i'm leaving for vacation for a week on Sunday) to buy tickets on tickets.com, to see if they offer a meet and greet before I buy the regular tickets. Maybe they'll add one this week, though it wouldn't really be a "pre-sale" anymore.

I get too worried about this kind of stuff. :)[/quote']

That is really odd...I mean, that's the only show without a M&G, right?

Have you tried emailing the site that's selling the M&G tix to ask them about it?

I think there's one other show without a M&G' date=' a FL one, but I'm not sure, it could have one now.

I emailed them yesterday, but haven't gotten a response. Maybe i'll get one tomorow, since it's the weekend.[/quote']

good luck...i'm sure they'll add one though. it would be really unfair to not do meet and greets at each show.

I think there's one other show without a M&G' date=' a FL one, but I'm not sure, it could have one now.

I emailed them yesterday, but haven't gotten a response. Maybe i'll get one tomorow, since it's the weekend.[/quote']

good luck...i'm sure they'll add one though. it would be really unfair to not do meet and greets at each show.

Thanks Steph =]

I think so too, but you never know.

i bought my tickets today for the san francisco show... and it would totally suck if they added a meet and greet out of no where... but i agree, it is also unfair if they dont do a meet and greet! also, it is so easy to meet the band after the show. slims is such a small venue, plus their bus is usually right in front of where everyone is in-line. still... i do want those meet and greet tickets!

i bought my tickets today for the san francisco show... and it would totally suck if they added a meet and greet out of no where... but i agree, it is also unfair if they dont do a meet and greet! also, it is so easy to meet the band after the show. slims is such a small venue, plus their bus is usually right in front of where everyone is in-line. still... i do want those meet and greet tickets!

If they don't do a meet and greet for this show(which would be unfair, and hopefully they WILL), I hope they will be easier to meet at this show.

and you're right, they do park right in front of the doors. If by Saturday there are no M&G tickets, i'll just buy regular ones, get to the venue super early in the afternoon the day of the show, and wait for front row, and hopefully see them outside a few times =]

^^yeah.. my friends and i are planning to get there early too! but dont worry, it is soooo easy to meet bands at slims. atfer all the times i have gone to slims, i have been able to meet all the bands that i have wanted to meet. maybe that is why they didnt do a M&G... who knows? sometimes the bands stay inside the venue signing autographs and taking pictures... maybe they will do that. were u not able to meet them last time they were here?

^^yeah.. my friends and i are planning to get there early too! but dont worry, it is soooo easy to meet bands at slims. atfer all the times i have gone to slims, i have been able to meet all the bands that i have wanted to meet. maybe that is why they didnt do a M&G... who knows? sometimes the bands stay inside the venue signing autographs and taking pictures... maybe they will do that. were u not able to meet them last time they were here?

I met Josh, Jeremy, and Zac in May at Slims.

I'm not too nervous about not meeting them, I just want the meet and greet tickets IF they are available.

Yeah I remember last time, The Rocket Summer(who was the headliner) just walked right off the stage and started meeting people, and taking pics all the way to his bus haha.

Either way, I'm just happy they're coming to SF :D

^^^ sadly... i did not YET meet hayley. i was not able to go to the signing at warped because i was watching underOATH and senses fail (they are my fave band)... but yes... my goal is to meet her at slims!

yea i had the chance to meet afi along with paramore at warped.. afi is like my fav band of all time.. they sadly played 15 minutes after paramore ended and to meet them u have to be on stage before the set starts.. headlining bands at least.. so i sacrificed afi, once in a lifetime to meet paramore.. but at least i still got to see afi play.. still, its always in the back of my mind, like damn!!

^^^ sadly... i did not YET meet hayley. i was not able to go to the signing at warped because i was watching underOATH and senses fail (they are my fave band)... but yes... my goal is to meet her at slims!

yea i had the chance to meet afi along with paramore at warped.. afi is like my fav band of all time.. they sadly played 15 minutes after paramore ended and to meet them u have to be on stage before the set starts.. headlining bands at least.. so i sacrificed afi' date=' once in a lifetime to meet paramore.. but at least i still got to see afi play.. still, its always in the back of my mind, like damn!![/quote']

awww! i hope u get to meet afi one day! yeah... i just had to see SENSES FAIL... they are my absolute fave band!! Their music has helped me through so much, so I owe my life to them to see them live... even for the 4th time! also... i knew i would get another chance to meet paramore... so i am not stressing out about it! but zac said he would give me drumsticks at warped and just remind him, but since i didnt see them... i didnt get them! i'll just remind him when i see them in sept!