Pics from Minneapolis

Ashhh

Ummm to be honest, I wasn't even paying attention to taking pictures... I knew it was Warped and they'd only do like 5/6 songs so I took pics for about... half a song hah and then my friend took video of half a song and all of My Heart. So I know they suck but I'll post em anyway. Oh and the pics with Jeremy and Zac are my sister and her friend and she said i could post those too lol.

These are my favorites... then the rest are in the gallery here: http://paramorefans.com/photos/thumbnails.php?album=228

014%7E3.jpg

017%7E2.jpg

008%7E4.jpg

009%7E3.jpg

^ haha' date=' yeah, that's funny.

those pictures are great =D=D=D

love the last one.

what was she saying ? lol.[/quote']

Umm they did a little signing at the myspace tent and when she was like "awww it's so awesome to see you again.. after we finish this, come meet me at our tent" so we waited for them over there for like 5 mins and got to hang out for a while, then we took that picture. I dunno, she just made me really happy haha.

The crowd at the Volcom stage was awesome... it was easliy 10 times bigger than last year and everyone was so into it and dancing and singing and everything... it was sweet.

And the blue shirt is old, I don't think they make them anymore.

And I posted my video of My Heart on my myspace, but I'll upload it too later... http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=848422193&n=2

Hayley's arm said THEY WILL KNOW YOU BY YOUR LOVE during their set' date=' then later I think Zac wrote POOP on her other arm lol.

^ haha, yeah, that's funny.

love the last one.

what was she saying ? lol.

Umm they did a little signing at the myspace tent and when she was like "awww it's so awesome to see you again.. after we finish this, come meet me at our tent" so we waited for them over there for like 5 mins and got to hang out for a while, then we took that picture. I dunno, she just made me really happy haha.

The crowd at the Volcom stage was awesome... it was easliy 10 times bigger than last year and everyone was so into it and dancing and singing and everything... it was sweet.

And I posted my video of My Heart on my myspace, but I'll upload it too later... http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=848422193&n=2

I love that they recognize those of us that have been going to a bunch of shows over the past year...I don't know how they remember so many people when they must meet just tons of people on the road, but they do...

I've got that blue shirt in a small that I can't possibly wear. I should give it to someone here on the boards who could actually fit into it...or get the band to sign it and frame it or something...maybe I'll do that...

Hayley's arm said THEY WILL KNOW YOU BY YOUR LOVE during their set' date=' then later I think Zac wrote POOP on her other arm lol.

love the last one.

I love that they recognize those of us that have been going to a bunch of shows over the past year...I don't know how they remember so many people when they must meet just tons of people on the road, but they do...

I've got that blue shirt in a small that I can't possibly wear. I should give it to someone here on the boards who could actually fit into it...or get the band to sign it and frame it or something...maybe I'll do that...

haha small in adults? I might fit in that XD and if you want it back you dont have to drive far heh j/k

love the last one.

auwww =D that's great.

so kewl that you're remembered, lol.

love the last one.

Yeah I know... I love it. She was like "oh put this on your site" and started talking about the Emergency video and stuff... so she for sure remembered who I was, like not just recognized my face, and she wrote "TO ASHLEY" on my magazine without me saying anything... I dunno it just made me happy. :)

Thats so awsome!

Those pics really are amazing as is the "Paramount/more" tee

I want one...

=]]

Lol its always interesting to see what they have written on their arms i find, sometimes their quite amusing!

And its really cool they recognised you as well, that must have been awsome! Being invited along to their tent to hang

"they will know you by your love" is a Bible verse. it is about how people will know Christians because of the love hey show others. Jesus said it.

interesting.

Yep. It also ties in with the "To Write Love On Her Arms" movement - very cool (that's not really the word I want, but it's the best I can come up with) on Hayley's part...

those are great. a lot better then mine. my camara had a glare. it was a tiring day, but i managed to jump around for paramore =) you got pictures with them. lucky =) i only got one with hunter, cuase it was when we left and he was helping the band "as cities burn" out, so i asked. and i love the picture of you and the whole group.