To Write Love On Her Arms

watchthesky

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just got my stuff a couple of days ago. it took exactly 5 weeks for me to get my stuff..funny thing is they charged my CC the day i ordered. it's good business to wait till you send it out..especially if its gonna take 5 weeks..they also didn't reply to any of my emails (4 of them and 1 myspace message), so i'm surprised they replied to brent...over all i am happy with the shirt, i just hope it doesn't shrink when i wash it ( after i read that they ran small, i emailed them to change the size, but they never did)

i just got my stuff a couple of days ago. it took exactly 5 weeks for me to get my stuff..funny thing is they charged my CC the day i ordered. it's good business to wait till you send it out..especially if its gonna take 5 weeks..they also didn't reply to any of my emails (4 of them and 1 myspace message), so i'm surprised they replied to brent...over all i am happy with the shirt, i just hope it doesn't shrink when i wash it ( after i read that they ran small, i emailed them to change the size, but they never did)

so i should get mine the 28th. thats horrible buidness.

but i guess there still getting the kinks out?

im the same size like exactly that hayley is. and i got womens smalls. i hope they fit right.

AHH i so i just got woken up to a package being thrown at my face by my brother. and yes, it was my shirts. ahh im so happy right now. and the tag says american apperal. ive never got anything from there because believe it or not there isnt one here in buffalo go figure. there so soft. im so happy. =)

you got it done!!!

oh my hoodie came in the mail finally yesterday. it's pretty awesome. i want a t now too

how long ago did you order it? Im kinda impatient with internet ordering haha

omg liek last month

and it didnt come till this week!

shipping is weird...

Haha thanks guys i appreciate it.

It did take ages. 6 hours to be exact (including smoking breaks)

And my skin is ruffled cause of the tattooing and cream i just applied. This was like 2 hours after i got it done. It was hurting like hell before. Now its scabbing and its gonna itch like hell. But i cant pick it, or the colour will come out and i will have to get parts done again :???:

Ren

ahh the glory of a tattoo...did you show TWLOHA?

and show Hayley the next time you see her

Yeah i sent Jamie a msg. He was suprised by the tattoo. He was lost for words but said it was really cool. I also sent it to Hunter i wonder if he will have the time to reply.

Lol it will be ages before i see Hayley again i think (I estimate somewhere around a year or so?). I wish there was a way i could show her but ah ill leave it be for now.

Ren

its cool ren,

the twloha site doesnt accept my dads cards :S it says theres somthing wrong with the billing adress.. when there isnt.

and i emailed the site but none of them got back to me, and i pm'd them on myspace but they stll didnt get back to me :/ uhh

Yeah i sent Jamie a msg. He was suprised by the tattoo. He was lost for words but said it was really cool. I also sent it to Hunter i wonder if he will have the time to reply.

Lol it will be ages before i see Hayley again i think (I estimate somewhere around a year or so?). I wish there was a way i could show her but ah ill leave it be for now.

Ren

Wait...ok, stupid question - is Jamie a guy? I thought she was a girl...

Ren

Wait...ok' date=' stupid question - is Jamie a guy? I thought she was a girl...[/quote']

Hes a guy man. Isnt Jaime the way to spell it for girls? i had a dude friend that was called Jamie once.

Ren

Ren

Wait...ok' date=' stupid question - is Jamie a guy? I thought she was a girl...[/quote']

Hes a guy man. Isnt Jaime the way to spell it for girls? i had a dude friend that was called Jamie once.

Ren