Muse

I Run With Scissors

The new album is apparently filled with "spacey bullshit" haha. I love Lee.

NME apparently love the new album :lol:

I love how on the website it says "adam performing starlight, his new song!" I don't know he's got a really good voice but I don't like this cover very much

Same, would be nice if they had actually given credit to who actually wrote the song originally but I assume he doesn't usually give credit to who writes "his" songs ;-)

NME apparently love the new album :lol:

Same, would be nice if they had actually given credit to who actually wrote the song originally but I assume he doesn't usually give credit to who writes "his" songs ;-)

:rotfl:

i have no idea why that made me laugh so hard, but it did

If I knew that I might've made an effort to fix my TV haha

Lol, it's alright, you didn't miss much. It just showed the 4 goals and according to the commentator, Ross McCormack is now called Lee McCormack, and Chris Burke is now known as "Ian Morris". :rotfl:

Terrible by the BBC there.

• 5 weeks later...
I've always wondered what use the transcodes (lossy to less lossy) are to anyone...unless you need to fill your hard drive swiftly.

Probably just to fool people into thinking you have the actual 320kpbs from the source. Must get a you a lot of "points" or whatever on various sites. But I agree, it's a bit of a waste.