The Ajax Thread

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does anybody know if he'll be with them on the headlining tour?

I hope he is. A lot probably depends on whether they get to keep the bus for the headlining tour or not...although they could, I guess, squeeze Ajax into the van...

that's what they did on the rocket summer tour. but that was only the last half of the tour.

I can't imagine they're going to go back to the van now...and I know they love having Ajax out on the road with them.

But buses are expensive, so who knows?

Yeah so for some reason the other day I was talking to my brother and Ajax came up and I was like "he can jump over people" and he is like okay... and I was like "no seriously he can have like two people stand next to eachother and just run and jump over them right off the ground" and he was like 'I can do that, too' and I was like "yeah right... you wish" and he was like "I can with _______" and the name he said was this vertically impaired person who walks around town... I was like "you're so mean"

dude i hope hes on the headlining tour.. i wanna chill with him again.. i think he was my favorite to meet lol.. thatd be like if my friends band ever made it big.. they consider me the manager, even tho i write all the lyrics and melody lines lol but yea, hanging out with me would be like hanging out with ajax sorta haha.. hes the man

ohhh i think i met him at warped when i met hunter. he came up to me and asked me to take a pic with him and hunter and it was obvious they were friends, so i took the pic and he told me to e mail it to me and i was just like "okay!" haha. but i'm not sure if it's him. here's the pic, tell me if it's him. if it's not, then i have NO idea who this guy is hahaha

IMG_3189.jpg

ohhh i think i met him at warped when i met hunter. he came up to me and asked me to take a pic with him and hunter and it was obvious they were friends' date=' so i took the pic and he told me to e mail it to me and i was just like "okay!" haha. but i'm not sure if it's him. here's the pic, tell me if it's him. if it's not, then i have NO idea who this guy is hahaha

[img']http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/xrunawayx3/IMG_3189.jpg[/img]

i dont think that's ajax.... he usualy wears a hat and it does not look like him... but if i am wrong and it is him.. opps!