Boys Like Girls

Ashhh

BOYS LIKE GIRLS BOYS LIKE GIRLS BOYS LIKE GIRLS BOYS LIKE GIRLS BOYS LIKE GIRLS BOYS LIKE GIRLS BOYS LIKE GIRLS BOYS LIKE GIRLS BOYS LIKE GIRLS BOYS LIKE GIRLS BOYS LIKE GIRLS BOYS LIKE GIRLS BOYS LIKE GIRLS I LIKE BOYS LIKE GIRLS... HEHEHE...

THEY WERE ON TRL WITH PARAMORE YESTERDAY!!! WOO!!! I WAS LIKE.. OMG!!! PAUL!!! EEK!!! HAHAHA.. IT WAS AWESOME..

i feel bad. i really hate BLG. ive heard of them about awhile ago (b4 the dumb great escape vid) and there music sounds like everything else to me. there just the typical pop punk band that every teenage girl thinks there soo hot (ew no) and freakin emo, then like in a year or so they'll move on with the next supposivley all "cute" guy band and hopefully emo will die out by then.

i dotn even get why there on warped there like pop music.

sorry... ppl. i dont mean to insult any one. they just really sound like every other band out there.

same with FOB.

i feel bad. i really hate BLG. ive heard of them about awhile ago (b4 the dumb great escape vid) and there music sounds like everything else to me. there just the typical pop punk band that every teenage girl thinks there soo hot (ew no) and freakin emo, then like in a year or so they'll move on with the next supposivley all "cute" guy band and hopefully emo will die out by then.

i dotn even get why there on warped there like pop music.

sorry... ppl. i dont mean to insult any one. they just really sound like every other band out there.

same with FOB.

you're opinion but i'd have to go with what hannah said... it wasn't cool to post a mean comment on a thread that was made for the people that actually like them. and they don't sound like every other band... this is kind of an insult and you're not supposed to be posting stuff like this on this forum. we don't allow stuff like this. sorry to sound harsh i just wanted to make it clear before you get introuble.

you're opinion but i'd have to go with what hannah said... it wasn't cool to post a mean comment on a thread that was made for the people that actually like them. and they don't sound like every other band... this is kind of an insult and you're not supposed to be posting stuff like this on this forum. we don't allow stuff like this. sorry to sound harsh i just wanted to make it clear before you get introuble.

it didnt say "JUST BLG fans" it said BLG. if u look at other threads about bands ppl dont always say they luv them. every one has an opinion. just givin my opinion not trying to start anything. ive been on these boards awhile i know the rules. ive loloked at other band threads.. ppl have said worse.

yeah your right haha but i hate the people that like...say they dont a band, then they keep commin in the thread and bashing the band ya know. like if i see a thread about a band i really dislike i just go in and say why i dont lke them then....wait and see if someone wants to fight with me and if they do then i stop the fight and leave. haha

but anyway, about BLG on TRL, is anyone gunna do the web cam interveiw thinger? yet i bet theyve alreayd got enough people for it.

yeah your right haha but i hate the people that like...say they dont a band, then they keep commin in the thread and bashing the band ya know. like if i see a thread about a band i really dislike i just go in and say why i dont lke them then....wait and see if someone wants to fight with me and if they do then i stop the fight and leave. haha

but anyway, about BLG on TRL, is anyone gunna do the web cam interveiw thinger? yet i bet theyve alreayd got enough people for it.

well this was the first time ive come to this thread. i dont come to it regularly too bash it.

but yea i get wat ur sayin