Boys Like Girls

Ashhh

wow there hasn't been a post in here for a long time!

anyways, BLG are awesome.

it's pretty cool that i live in MA (where they are from) and my friend emily & i are friends with their old merch-guy, dan, & we had paul's aunt brenda for a teacher last year. i saw them for the fifth time last night & having to wait in a huge line to get something signed really made me think about how far they've come, because a year ago we were sitting with paul watching cobra starship and people kept asking us who he was.

:D

wow. that's SO cool!! i'm jealous. it makes me kinda sad.

^well from what my friends (paul's aunt & the old merch guy) have been telling me, there should be a new album out late this summer/early fall

whoa, what?! how is that even possible?! they have tour dates till june, and i haven't heard anything about them working on new stuff...

whoa, what?! how is that even possible?! they have tour dates till june, and i haven't heard anything about them working on new stuff...

i thought the same thing when paul's aunt told me, i can try & find out if there are any updates on recording or anything from her tomorrow if you'd like

:]

• 2 months later...

ok so i talked to paul's aunt while i was at school today & she said even though the boys haven't really fully began writing the new record, there are some new songs floating around on the internet & to look for them.

& then she gave me one of bryan's guitar picks which was awesome

woooooh ross that would be amazing if you did that. :]

and im going to see them july 20...so excited. i havent seen them since warped tour last year and i was seriously blown away. they are beautiful live. i hated to say this, but i told my friend i almost enjoyed their set better than paramores. :/ i guess because i had seen them (paramore) before they got really big and that was the first time seeing them since riot! came out and the crowd was just terrible.