Boys Like Girls

Ashhh

it didnt say "JUST BLG fans" it said BLG. if u look at other threads about bands ppl dont always say they luv them. every one has an opinion. just givin my opinion not trying to start anything. ive been on these boards awhile i know the rules. ive loloked at other band threads.. ppl have said worse.

Ok, i don't wanna start anything so i guess i should apologize if you felt that i was fighting back.. which i wasn't. but anyways, yes i know their's people that say worse and that's why we need to help stop that because it's not very respectful to the band and their fans. but i know they're just opinions... say them if you like just not in a rude and inappropriate way please. just trying to help keep this thread clean and going strong. that's all. sorry again. i didn't mean to sound... well.. mean.

emo heartthrobs....

thats all i gotta say basicly hahaha

eh...MTV doesnt ruin anything...they dont do it intentionally. it just HAPPENDS haha and to MEEE MTV hasnt ruined BLGs like.....not career. cuz i dont mind TRL/MTV. but....i dunno

i agree. MTV doesn't actually ruin bands.. i mean, it's good for them. it gets them more fans and publicity... it's good for the band and that's all that matters right?

haha today the singer got so pissed at this dude that threw a bottle in the air and knocked a girl out...he was cussin a storm

lol no way! was it during their performance??

ooo and i really want that blg all over tee!

• 2 weeks later...