The Killers

Domenica

OMFG they were in LA today for a special free show and stuff. I'm freaking out that I found out about this so damn late. Anyways, I've kind of been in love with them for 2+ years. Seen them 4 times front row center each time. Never met Brandon though :[ saw them a few feet away from me BLAH.

BUT OMFG I missed out on a free LA show :-x:(:cry:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When You Were Young is the new song, and their new album is getting really really good reviews. I'm actually really really crushed I didn't go. FREE SHOW. YOU GOT TO MEET THE BAND. I'm gonna go and cry now.

I was too busy and on my high with AAR, that I seemed to overlook them :[ dsjfhkdshfdshkf OHMYGOD.

I like their new song, I love the way how they absorb musical influences from the past so they sound slightly retro, but in no doubt, a modern band.

Saying that though, I was very disappointed by "Hot Fuss" as the second half of the album was generally atrocious (with the exception of "On Top" and the rousing ending to "Andy You're a Star").

Let's hope they can craft an entire album of fantastic songs this time.

omg that sucks that you missed it but you're lucky that you've seen em 4 times front row !

when they came here, i was in hospital =[ !

was bloody gutted cos i love em.

their new song is well good.

hopefully when they come back i will get to see em this time.

i love brandon. woo.

I like their new song' date=' I love the way how they absorb musical influences from the past so they sound slightly retro, but in no doubt, a modern band.

Saying that though, I was very disappointed by "Hot Fuss" as the second half of the album was generally atrocious (with the exception of "On Top" and the rousing ending to "Andy You're a Star").

Let's hope they can craft an entire album of fantastic songs this time.[/quote']

aw. Believe Me Natalie was such a good song. but i haven't heard much of the new stuff

• 1 month later...
the new CD kinda sux. i got it today, and i don't like it much. but i feel it has the potential to grow on me. haha

That's how most of the cd's I get are. I don't think it's that great at first then it grows on me and I fall in love with every song. lol. I love "When you were young" though so I'm definitely getting the cd soon.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
I love The Killers, seeing them for the second time in March.

Really excited for the new album, know three of the songs and love them.

Brandon is beautiful again minus the 'tache. SO glad about that. :D

ahaha, agreed. :]

tickets are so damn expensive. :nono:

definetly taking from christmas fund, my mom said. :(

ahaha, agreed. :]

tickets are so damn expensive. :nono:

definetly taking from christmas fund, my mom said. :(

Oh I know, it's a lot of money, but I think they're worth it. :)

i love them my favorites are human and mr.brightside

Of course, Mr. Brightside is epic. Did you know, that is the only song they have played at every concert, it was also the first they did as a group. :)

I remember just before they played it at my show, Brandon said "Let's give them something to talk about." he was right, they played superbly. Lol, did I just say superbly? xD