myspace

x3__kim

Me' date=' because I can't get on it from work. Feh.

I have no idea which of you guys I've added and which ones I haven't, so if you want to add me, feel free...my address is in my sig.[/quote']

i am lucky enough to have my own cube at my job for the summer so i can be a myspace addict all day long. :lol:

I have no idea which of you guys I've added and which ones I haven't, so if you want to add me, feel free...my address is in my sig.[/quote']

i am lucky enough to have my own cube at my job for the summer so i can be a myspace addict all day long. :lol:

They block myspace from my work as a "personals and dating" site.

They block myspace from my work as a "personals and dating" site.

haha. thats funny. they dont really have to worry about myspace at the place i work because i am the youngest person here (20) and most people who work here are 15-20 years older than me.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...