The Paramore's. Official Paramore reality show.

Renith182

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

episode 9 and the season finale will be up tomorrow night.. be ready everyone lol, me and ren are gonna make this sickening

I totally agree. It will be up tomorrow. The finale is gonna be great. But as for the sicking. Im doin 70 percent of the sickiening and Jarrod is doin 30 percent. Just wanted to straighten that out. Jarrod ur a retard. Dont get ahead of urself. hahah just kidding. Its an equal enterprise. Dont worry.

Ren

episode 9 and the season finale will be up tomorrow night.. be ready everyone lol' date=' me and ren are gonna make this sickening[/quote']

I totally agree. It will be up tomorrow. The finale is gonna be great. But as for the sicking. Im doin 70 percent of the sickiening and Jarrod is doin 30 percent. Just wanted to straighten that out. Jarrod ur a retard. Dont get ahead of urself. hahah just kidding. Its an equal enterprise. Dont worry.

Ren

i wouldnt even say 30% man, id say more like 15 haha.. its all u man, i just give u some cool ideas..