TN Show 09-30-2006

chikin

yeah right before the show. the crazy thing was, I was at that show to see them, and another band. I'd talked to Nathan at some past shows.. and was looking forward to again. he was so nice. then, I go downstairs into the underfround thing, and all I heard was "In memorial of Nathan Johnson of Through A Glass" and I was like omg.. and stayed down there. I cried, seriously. I mean, it kind seemed like we were friends, just by talking a few times.

^^ ya i haven't but it still made me sad. and even though i don't like hawthorne heights, i loved how they all got a tattoo in memory of him.

and ya, it saw sweet of Hayley to do that.

Yeah I wasn't really into them that much but when someone in the music community dies it's going to affect a lot of bands we know, and us in a way, too. (Yay, I am seeing Hawthorne Heights on Sunday. <3)

That's becasue she's amazing. :3

OH THE ONE I WASN'T THERE FOR.

....haha, nahh, just kidding, I saw most of it anyway because of those videos. xD it woulda been amazing to be there, though. That doesn't matter anyway, I PROMSIED myself I'd drive down to see at least one home show on their tour next time. I WILL MAKE SURE OF IT!

omg comeee comee comeee

:D haha

yeah definitely time for more happy or REALLY JEALOUS thoughts.

i am so jealous right now of yall. this could be the one time i wished i lived in tenn. i bet that show will be epic to them and leave so many memories in all the fans that were there that night. MAN YALL ARE SO LUCKY!!!

i really thought about flying there from texas but the meet and greets were sold out and that was the only way i would go. would have cost me a lot of money but i just know it would have been worth it.