TN Show 09-30-2006

chikin

^^ haha ya. i went to the Anaheim show, and it's the best concert i've ever been to, i think. it ties with green day. which is saying something because green day put on a hell of a show.

Yea I was at that one too. I'm so pissed my meet and greet tickets didn't go through. Ended up f'ing missing that. It's going to be soooo long til I get the chance again and by then they'll be on record 2, and be way bigger, blah blah my paramore life blows. :-x

oh jarrod no, this was a different show that they had a memorial. not a paramore show. CHANGE OF SUBJECT. omg guys, come to the hometown show. seriouslyyy. I live not too far away from Franklin, honestly, like 10-15 mins. buuut. TN is only amazing becuase of paramore :]

Like I gave TN a passing thought before I knew Paramore. Sorry, TN. xP haha

Yeah I really wanna go, not even kidding. I do not kid when I talk about stuff I really get my heart set on. All I'd ask from you people down there was to meet up someplace and show me the ropes so I don't get completely lost. :D Haha

Yea I was at that one too. I'm so pissed my meet and greet tickets didn't go through. Ended up f'ing missing that. It's going to be soooo long til I get the chance again and by then they'll be on record 2, and be way bigger, blah blah my paramore life blows. :-x

i got totally lucky with M&G. origiannly iw as gonna get one from steph, but it turned out the tix i bought were M&G even though i hadn't selected M&G. so me and my cousin got to go, instead of just me. anyways ....

ok alyssa already gave a great review of the show, but im gonna write one from my point of view anyhow just because I like to do so. =)

my sister and i came to rocketown at like eleven thirty but i didnt notice anyone there yet, so we walked to broadway to try and find a place to eat. When we got back to the venue it was probably an hour later. alyssa had texted me saying she snuck inside, so I eventually met her in the coffee bar there. After a while we went outside to wait. Probably a couple hours later I noticed everyone hanging out on the other side of the building, and all the bands were loading in and stuff. ajax said for alyssa and kerrie to bring the cake around for josh, and they let me come with because they are so nice. Josh seemed really happy and appreciative for the giving of cake, it was really cool.

We stayed at the rear of the building for a while and ajax and nicky came and hung out for like a half hour. All the guys from TP were walking around but they seemed busy so I didnt want to bother them, except for Ryan who i met and he was really nice. After that we spent a few more hours waiting by the door before they let us in for the meet and greet.

The meet and greet was spectacular. I talked to everyone in the band for a short while and got pics with all of em too i think. We spoke with hunter for like 10 minutes, he is such an awesome guy. i didnt get a chance to meet him at our last m&g in cleveland. He mentioned that they might play the full setlist again for the hometown show, so I was really excited. He also thought that we were crazy for driving down from michigan... which may not be far from the truth. Everyone in the band mentioned how they were so happy to be home, and they all seemed to be in such a great mood. Oh and ajax jumped some people at the meet as well. it was great.

After the meet they let us down to the stage while lorien was still doing sound check. This providence was hanging out by the entrance, so I got to meet the rest of them and they all signed my tp poster (kerrie, thanks so much for letting me borrow your sharpie :) you are awesome) then i got a pic with ryan and dan. once they started letting people in, we had to wait another hour before the show actually started. I got a spot in the front row slightly off to the right of the stage.

at like 7:30 i think it was, lorien finally came out, and i thought they were pretty damn good. for not having known any of their songs, i enjoyed their set quite thoroughly.

after lorien I was expecting familyforce5 to come out, but instead it was TP. I was kinda upset because i think they deserved to go before paramore... but they played an awesome show. They threw in a lot of new songs that I hadnt heard live before, it was really cool. I didnt expect them to play road to jericho. :D it was sad though because they talked about how it was their last show with paramore, and how they were good friends from the tour and didnt want it to be over with. Hayley came out during wolf in sheeps clothing and sang along with dan, i got a couple of pictures. =)

the crowd was really peaceful, there were no crowd surfers, and hardly any pushing at all, except for a few times during FF5's set. Usually I dont like a lame crowd, but after some of the experiences ive had previously on this tour, I was relieved.

I didnt like family force 5 at all.

before paramore came on stage, i noticed a bunch of people watching from the sides and behind the stage where they have the monitor boards and stuff. I assume it was alot of their friends and family. I recognized a few of them. So then hayley came out with the lantern and they did the whole emergency thing like usual. Her voice is perfect again and sounded better than Ive ever heard before. The entire band were playing really well, it just sounded terrific. The second song they played was here we go again, at the end hayley sang what i think is called one armed scissor? she noticed me singing along to that part and pointed at me, i was like :D.

I was worried since they didnt play brighter that it would be the same setlist theyve been playing. But then later they did my hero, which was really cool. It was pretty emotional during franklin and when hayley was talking about the meaning of the song... you could tell that it meant alot for her to be playing it for their hometown crowd.

After playing whoa they left the stage, and everyone just sorta cheered until they came back out. I completely expected them to come out and play my heart for the encore, but they totally surprised me by going into hallelujah after the intro, i was so happy. :D :D :D it was my fourth time hearing hallelujah live. then after that they played my heart as well. It was perfect. but they dedicated my heart to someone in a band that they knew who had passed away, and hayley could hardly explain all this to everyone because it was so sad, i think she almost started crying. I probably wouldve cried too if she did. it was really sad. but the song was amazing. i think this was when she had her little sister come out and help her sing. i dont need to describe how powerful the ending of my heart is because its already been discussed before, but it was incredible. =)

I didnt hang around after the show because i figured the band was gonna load out and then take the raffle winner on their bus for a while. My sister and i hadnt eaten in a long time so we decided to leave.

but this show was the greatest experience of my life so far... im so glad that i went. I wish i couldve stayed in nashville for a while longer. it's now my favorite city. I seriously wanna live there.

It was awesome being able to meet alyssa and kerrie, you guys are so nice. thanks so much for letting me be a part of the whole birthday celebration for josh. :D

I have a lot of pics that i will post in a bit, and i have videos of My Beautiful Rescue, Never Let This Go, My Hero, Hallelujah, and ajax jumping people. :) i thought i had more vids but they arent showing up on my camera any more. the sound quality isnt very good anyways.

Lol 13 is just as good as 17 to me....I guarantee you're more intelligent than my fourteen year old sister...so you win. big time. xD

(WHEEE I have two carnations now...and I got that in like 3 days. >> Don't say a word Alyssa with your million posts!)

haha omg ive been trying to hit 100 like for he past couple hours, but i keep getting distracted and leaving the boards to do other stuff then im like...shiz! haha I want to play games...lmao

haha omg ive been trying to hit 100 like for he past couple hours, but i keep getting distracted and leaving the boards to do other stuff then im like...shiz! haha I want to play games...lmao

lol well keep punching them out! By the time Paramore comes around again to tour I am gonna catch up to Alyssa....or maybe not. xP BUT I WILL TRY!

EIDT: Quick question, does anyone know if they did the raffle thing at every show on the whole tour? Just curious.

Oh close ENOUGH. You pretty much own everyone in these forums in that catergory...Yay 104 posts! haha

yea she does definitely.. but even more impressive is.. in about a week or so i will tak over as highest posts for a male and i definitely wont let anyone pass me again.. unless matty does come back which even then i think ill beat him eventually.. 600 to go yay