TN Show 09-30-2006

chikin

okay so apparently everyone is driving down to TN for the next hometown paramore show. someone better take me with them! i need to see them, and alyssa =] HAHA

haha omg no you don't need to see alyssa...I spent all day in a car with her and lemme tell ya...

hahaha JOKE :P

if anything she should be saying that about me lmao...

Aw trevor. and Steph was selling her M&G ticket too!. o well. next time.

and about pfers coming to TN ... this sounds good. except i live 3000 miles away! and i doubt my parents would relaly let me fly all the way there for Paramore. however, if i go to college on the east coast (even though that's in 2 years), i will definately go to TN for a show. :D

you guys aren't passing me I'm telling you... once you get up to my posts right now, I'll have twice that number. HAHA

ull have more than that actually.. and im not saying ill pass u.. but i will be the all time highest posting male on the thing haha.. thats a fact.. which means alyssa (my sister) will be the highest female and ill be the highest male.. yay haha

HAHA omg..if like...I can sit around and post all day long, I might have a chance..it probably take like AT LEAST a month, maybe two though

lmfao

let's make..a bet..erm..not a bet..i friendly arrangemet..SOMEBODY will be past alyssa..by Christmas..

haha :P

there is no chance that this will happen