5/9 @ Northstar Bar. yeah, im a little late....

get carried away

okay, yeah, so im a LITTLE late at posting these pictures. 4 months, to be exact. hahahah, idk why i didnt post these sooner. i think because school was crazy around that time, and then summer started and it was all hectic. but anyway, here are the pictures from the tour they were on with the rocket summer, daphne loves derby, and brandtson. it was at the northstar bar in philly.

they still were traveling in their white van at the time haha. i remember driving past it, and i saw josh's head peak out, so i stuck my head out of the window and yelled "JOSH IS THE MAN!" and he yelled back ' DUH, OF COURSE' and then hayley poked her head out and said, "Hey! What about me?" but then the person who was driving us turned the corner before i could say anything. The place was incrediblysmall, and the stage, even smaller. but i like it, it was intimate and made you feel alot closer to the band. its cool how i look at these pictures, and then of the ones i took on this headlining tour, how paramore changed their appearance.

okay, so here are my (reallyreallyreally late) pictures

may9026.jpg

may9027.jpg

may9029.jpg

may9031.jpg

may9048.jpg

^ one of my favorite

may9049.jpg

may9039.jpg

Copyofmay9041.jpg

may9036.jpg

may9046.jpg