SCHOOL RANDOMNESS! (One thing u did at school today)

XxSanctuaryxX

after school i have this halloween thing to do for little kids thats supposed to be @ 330-530 but i can only stay til 4 bc my brothers making his confirmation and my parents want me to go out to dinner with the family. so ill be at school from 7-4 how fun. and then i have to wear my costume to school on tuesday. how gay. but i think i dont have school wednesday :] so thats good.

school today was so pointless. 1st period gym, did nothing. 2nd period you & the law, sub, watched a movie. 3rd period asl is always gay and we just watched a lesson thing on tv. 4th pd english, took a surprise test that i deff did good on. 5th period photo, developed my pics and they came out so good, some of me swinging from the goal post hah, and others of me and my friend running :] and 6th period lunch. 7th period math and i actually know what im doing. i got out of 8th period to help set up for the halloween thing and go to my teachers car and run around the school. set up. put on our costumes, that everyone loved hah. and we were candy runners, and we even went to the store twice to buy like $200 worth of candy. so crazy but fun. in our bee costumes, it was funny. we left the school at like 6 psh such a long school day.

Guest haunted_dreams55

No one really dressed up today. Next door to my school is a daycare so they all came over in their costumes and the teachers gave them candy. They were so cute.