SCHOOL RANDOMNESS! (One thing u did at school today)

XxSanctuaryxX

nothing that interesting happened today.

i ate lunch with my best freshmen friend. i never get to see her since the play is over and we miss eachother a lot. so it was nice.

and i had a sub in american history. the same guy i had for a sub in english yesterday.

omg. today for my 2nd period class we needed a book we dont usually use so i left to go get mine, this was in the beginning of the period, so i saw my friend whos in my class on the stairs and she asked where i was going so i told her to get the book bc we need it and she didnt have hers either and her lockers near mine, and were on the stairs talking, so she turns around walks up a step and falls. and she was holding her bag and books and didnt even put her arms out or anything and just falls flat on the face. well not really but on her side kinda. omg i almost laughed, and normally i would if it were anyone else, but i felt bad bc i know thats embarassing but there were these 2 kids in front of me who saw and tried so hard not to laugh. idk i felt bad. but i bet if it were me she would have laughed. im just too nice today. hahahaha just kidding. but yeah that was funny. and my english class was pretty funny today too. hm yeah.

aw yeah i guess its different when its someone your kinda friends with bc you dont wanna make it worse and embarass them. but if it were 1 of my 2 really good friends i would have probably laughed or even if it were me id probably laugh even more. its kinda better to laugh it off i guess. but then id make sure theyre okay and tell them i love them haha. the steps outside of my school are so long and low its weird how they are but during fire drills when its alot of people all at once you dont see where the step is all the time and that would always happen to me where id just like fall and not expect it. not literally fall but you know what i mean haha.