SCHOOL RANDOMNESS! (One thing u did at school today)

XxSanctuaryxX

I went to school for an hour today. Took an english quiz on the PRONOUN (got 100...shocker) then went to the nurse.

Our regular nurse was not there.Not disrespecting, but she gave me the worst attutude ever because I don't own an inhaler for my asthma. I grew out of it years ago dammit! She gave me atutude, she got my teen angst.

i had two tests and one quiz.. and at lunch my friends decided to play catch carla's food.. yea my crackers were all over the place and they still asked me if i was gonna eat it so they can play and they where taking off each others shoes and throwing them in the air.

we played with a bunsen burner in chemistry today. we had to see what would happen if we mixed HCL(hyrdochloric acid) and sodium carbornate together what would happen. but it took so much time that i didn't have time to finish. it was so much fun though

Hmmm what did I do in school...oh fell asleep in AP Psych, and then woke up at the bell and some kicked punched a wall on the way out and my teacher said "HEY DAN! DAN!" and he was like "I DON'T F**C*** CARE!!!!" and ran out.

Supposedly he had been talking to himself during the period too, like I heard him (while I was awake :]) mumbling stuff and saying it like he was talking to someone like "You don't know a thing about my life" and "this class is fu****" and stuff...oh my god he must have been on so many drugs. :/

umm..we didn't havemath class because someone took 20 dollars from a kid and they were saying that they were gunna call the police and they did. well my guyfriends took the kids pants from the window and shook it and all the change came out. everybody was like if saw something say something but i dont think any of them would take it and keep it when the police was coming to check everyones lockers.

Apparently, myspace isn't blocked on the school computers anymore. So during current issues in science, I didn't do my work. I left my friends comments.

Got a 100 on my english quiz on adjectives. Gosh. I hate being smart.

And in physics my teacher disappeared for a good 20 minutes so we fooled around. Then it started snowing.

possibly the worst school day ever, again. a student died last night. thats the 3rd student in the '06 senior class that died in the past like 18 months i think and he was cousins with the girl who passed away last september. it was so hard, everyone was crying and all day there was just an awkward silence. all our classes were cut short so we had an assembly after. i wasnt friends with him but i did know him, he was friends with my older brother. its so hard seeing everyone else cry, especially the guys. and in the cafeteria we sit at the senior table and this banner was put up right behind us for everyone to sign and i had to stare at it all period, it was really upsetting. just brings back memories and its a sucky feeling. and this other kids mom got in a really bad car accident last night and died - that was a rumor, im not sure if she was in a car accident, i think that was true but shes not dead, shes just in really bad shape, they told us shes really sick or something, idk. i feel bad for him bc i know him and his litter sister and my mom knew his mom. i hope everything is okay for his family, i dont know what id do if i lost my mom. =[