Paramore #6 On Top Rock Videos On Mtv

chrisseh11

http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/?artist=1968732&source=playAllLarge&launchedFrom=/music/artist/paramore/artist.jhtml#/overdrive/?artist=1968732&launchedFrom=/music/artist/paramore/artist.jhtml&source=playAllLarge

im kinda mad, kinda happy. happy for paramore, but not happy because it had to be on mtv...mainstream...

[EDIT:] Instructions to get to see the page

1. click the link above it should then take you to a paramore page/videos

2. where it says 'channels' and 'music videos' click music videos.

3. There should be a drop down menu. click 'TOP ROCK'

4. scroll down the music videos section and they should be #6 on the list

yeah me too... well as long as paramore's doing well. the only thing i hate about this is that when paramore gets really popular, their music will get over played and a lot of hate site may be made. i also hate how people claim to have noticed them first and brag about it. the thing i hate the most though is how they tend to overplay popular music on the radio.

yeah me too... well as long as paramore's doing well. the only thing i hate about this is that when paramore gets really popular, their music will get over played and a lot of hate site may be made. i also hate how people claim to have noticed them first and brag about it. the thing i hate the most though is how they tend to overplay popular music on the radio.

that's exactly how i feel. I'm happy for them yet, i feel =/ lol.

word sister word. It's like what happened to Cartel and about to The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus. It's kinda sad. But I agree with you all the way.

that's exactly how i feel. I'm happy for them yet, i feel =/ lol.

yeah, same here.

I'm always like that when I hear a band I really like on the radio or much music.

I'm always scared they're going to be the next trend and everyone will like them for the wrong reasons.

congrats to them though, the deserve it.

So wait... does this mean they are going to play the video on MTV?

as if #6.. holy shit.. over all those famous bands.. i mean theyre way better than them but as if they are that high..

yea how did they get a higher spot than RHCP and all those popular bands... I mean I do think that paramore is better than those bands... but they havent been around nearly as long and it just doesnt make any sense to me.

I'm really not sure how to feel about this at the moment. I might need a few days to fully process whats happening.

I know its great for the band, but honestly right now the thought of paramore on mtv is making me feel rather sick.