Paramore to record 2nd album with David Bendeth

thebrowncoat

Thanks to AP.net for finding this one...it's up on their site and at David Bendeth's site as well, so it looks like it's confirmed.

Seems like a good match for the band...Bendeth's done a wide variety of records and he's certainly produced some hits...look at Hawthorne Heights or, more recently, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus. I don't like all the bands he's produced, but I think he's experienced and can probably bring out the best in the band...so, it's exciting news :)

So then, I wonder if they'll be recording in one of his studios and spending a lot of time in NY, NJ or Hollywood... or if they'll somehow get him to come to Nashville or something. Hmmmmm.

Just talking about setting things up for the next album is making me happy, but then again... it'll be a long time before it's close to coming out haha. :\

So then, I wonder if they'll be recording in one of his studios and spending a lot of time in NY, NJ or Hollywood... or if they'll somehow get him to come to Nashville or something. Hmmmmm.

Just talking about setting things up for the next album is making me happy, but then again... it'll be a long time before it's close to coming out haha. :\

Yeah, I was wondering that too, especially after looking around his website and seeing his bit on his different studios. I would guess they'll go to one of those places...but I guess we'll see...