Favorite Josh Pic.

chrisseh11

^ dear god he looks adorable in that picture<3

heres a video from back in 06 of josh in his crotch rocket costume..haha i saw pics of him wearing it on rainbows myspace but i came across this video the other day and i love it! its halarious i honestly couldnt stop laughing..anyway here it is

• Like 2

^ dear god he looks adorable in that picture<3

heres a video from back in 06 of josh in his crotch rocket costume..haha i saw pics of him wearing it on rainbows myspace but i came across this video the other day and i love it! its halarious i honestly couldnt stop laughing..anyway here it is (i know this is a pic thread and im not trying to get off topic so dont say stupid shit like get back on topic..kthnx)

Omfg! That is the funniest/cutest thing I have ever seen!

I laughed and coughed uncontrollably from that!

Omg I'm in love with that video. hahaha.

-Rep for you! :D

that smile kills
haha...so adorable <3
Omfg! That is the funniest/cutest thing I have ever seen!I laughed and coughed uncontrollably from that! Omg I'm in love with that video. hahaha. -Rep for you! :D
ahha i know isnt it!! i love it and you made a ani of it :D and its in your profile! but thanks for the rep!!

OH MAN. i'm stupid and just realized.

this pic i took of them last spring for my friend.

P3280502.jpg

hahahhhh josh, like a dog carrying the newspaper. i am in no way saying josh is a dog. just making an analogy, you know.

and from 2006 at Tower Records. dannng. actually my dad took this one 'cause i was in line.

paramoresigning4.jpg

Also from 2006:

pictures179.jpg

that was an awesome moment. they were playing My Heart and he did that. it was just awesome. my first paramore show, too, hah.