AOL Top 20 Women in Rock! Hayley in Top 10!

Amy

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow!! that is so cool.

[here comes a worrier] but this is gonna add to them getting huge!!! please if they read this....keep playing at small venues and madison square garden!!

wait you want them to play both small venues and madison square garden? i don't think it works like that. i don't think this article is going to make them jump from small venues to madison square garden.

wait you want them to play both small venues and madison square garden? i don't think it works like that. i don't think this article is going to make them jump from small venues to madison square garden.

no i heard there dream was to play in MSG so im ok with them playing there....but everywhere else i would like them to keep playin in small venues. you know what im sayin?

no i heard there dream was to play in MSG so im ok with them playing there....but everywhere else i would like them to keep playin in small venues. you know what im sayin?

i'm sorry but i don't their dream is to obviously play for a larger audience which is why they would want to play at madison square garden. if they were at that status, theres a slim to none chance that they would be able to play small venues.

i'm sorry but i don't their dream is to obviously play for a larger audience which is why they would want to play at madison square garden. if they were at that status, theres a slim to none chance that they would be able to play small venues.

well it was all pretty much hypothetical.

o and thanks for raining on my parade.

oh wow, congrats to her.

thats really impressive.

though according to me, she should be number one.

lol.

i was thinking that too, but if you look at one and two, i can see them beating her. no offense, but Karen O and Amy Lee? i think they are amazing. but Hayley and those two definately my top 3. o and also Joan Jett,