AOL Top 20 Women in Rock! Hayley in Top 10!

Amy

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ haha Jarrod that made me laugh

Amy Lee is number one, awesome. Pink number 4, I like this list.

It's really impressive that Hayley is number 10, really shows the success the band has had this past year.

haha yea im duuuummbbb.. lol, and i agree.. the success the have had this year is unreal.. to think last year i would search paramore pics or hayley williams pics and get random weird ppl that post their pics on yahoo.. oh how things have changed.. one year = craziness

This is very, very cool...and it also possibly signals a big push by Atlantic around Paramore...

As everyone knows, Atlantic and FBR have close ties - and Atlantic is owned by Warner Brothers...and Warner Brothers is owned by Time Warner...and Time Warner owns AOL...

Just speculation, but I think it's a very good sign that Hayley's showing up in things like this on AOL...Paramore may be getting lined up for a big push around their 2nd album...

This is very, very cool...and it also possibly signals a big push by Atlantic around Paramore...

As everyone knows, Atlantic and FBR have close ties - and Atlantic is owned by Warner Brothers...and Warner Brothers is owned by Time Warner...and Time Warner owns AOL...

Just speculation, but I think it's a very good sign that Hayley's showing up in things like this on AOL...Paramore may be getting lined up for a big push around their 2nd album...

conspiracy?

Wow, so they're all kind of connected.

I agree with you, I think that 2007 is a promising year for Paramore.