paramore merch at hot topic!!

shannon 820

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they do at white marsh mall if you know where that is in MD!! LOL

i think i've heard of that place ...

and i agree with paramorerocks20. i mean its like really great news that they're getting big but like somehow i dont want them to get soo big like fall out boy where their fans are teenies who only know one song from them. yea its great that their getting more fans and all but I dont know...i like being the girl in my school who's obsessed with a band that they've never heard of..haha i dont knoww...

and i agree with paramorerocks20. i mean its like really great news that they're getting big but like somehow i dont want them to get soo big like fall out boy where their fans are teenies who only know one song from them. yea its great that their getting more fans and all but I dont know...i like being the girl in my school who's obsessed with a band that they've never heard of..haha i dont knoww...

ha. ive been worried about the same thing since i first got obsessed with them as well. i mean i wish them all the best and i want them to be as successful as they can but i must im a little selfish. i just dont want them to lose touch with there fans if they get huge.

yeah at my school i'm the paramore girl cause i wear the buttons on my uniform and have the folder thing and all that good stuff. and everyone asks me "whats paramore?"

what did the shirts look like?

I'm not sure if I like that or not.

I want them to be soo, soo, sucessful, but at what cost? To lose them to people who just buy shirts and listen to bands because they were in HT? I don't know about all of you, but that would make me sad. Hanging out with fans like they did before would become hard.

Damn, I'm torn.

well its not that we dont want them to get famous i mean you do we all wanna see em succeed but at the same time you want them to stay small cus when a band gets popular all of a sudden something that you thought was urs becomses everybodys and the band gets out of touch with fans and everything becomse less personal and mainstreem