Update on the paramorefans homepage?

I just noticed that the home page hasnt been updated for a while.. i love the boards to bits but i think it would be great if we could update the home page a little. Thats only my opinion though, so i'll leave it to you guys. I only picked up on this because some stuff hasnt been updated since march and stuff. thanks :D

ok ehhh dont expect like anything real soon, i mean i dont want u guys to get excited like now, i cant like talk of behalf of the whole staff but at least i can say that iam very busy with a bunch of different things = /, i barely have time now that i started with my job, college, etc

and it was really hard to get the media page ready and everything so yeah iam just asking for a little patience guys, but we will change it asap

i don't really remember the old layout, mainly because i don't visit the main site to get to the boards :D haha but i really liked when you changed to what it is now, with the words and all.

it looked like this...

oldlayout.jpg

just to spark your memory haha :)

and about the gallery... i don't think we'll change that, at least not right away...

the top banner of the gallery is actually really new, jess just did that

but i really like the overall setup of our gallery, so i think we'll leave that alone (for now at least)

:)