Warped Tour '07

stephler

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting...guess they either decided not to do what they were going to do (was it Reading that we thought they might be doing? I forget...) or it was a mistake the first time it was posted that they weren't doing the whole tour...

yeah, they're not doing reading. at least.. i don't think they are, cos they're not on the line up so far.

i'm so excited for warped tour!! i hope i can go. and i hope they consider d.c. to be MD and that it's at the merriweather again!

It won't be - I'm sure that date's at Nissan. They always do Va. Beach and Nissan back to back and they always call Nissan "DC", even though it's technically in Bristow, VA or whatever...

That's the date I'll be at though :)

It won't be - I'm sure that date's at Nissan. They always do Va. Beach and Nissan back to back and they always call Nissan "DC", even though it's technically in Bristow, VA or whatever...

That's the date I'll be at though :)

what about here in va beach? its one of the good ones since its July 24th and thats when most bands are leaving that day or starting that day. its gonna be awesome.

what about here in va beach? its one of the good ones since its July 24th and thats when most bands are leaving that day or starting that day. its gonna be awesome.

It's a shorter drive for me to get to Nissan...idk...I always tend to go to DC instead of Norfolk/Va Beach for shows...I guess there's a chance I could go to both, but that's probably not too likely...maybe though...we'll see :)

whoa. i gotta get on that. im going to like 5 this yr i think. lol

ANY HERE?! O:!

but yeah we do get alot of bands this year. Paramore for the first time ever, I think its cause we're scheduled early this year versus August 9th like previous years.