US Headlining Tour

I was just looking into when a show goes on sale and I think that some of those later may dates are actually only with This Providence and Quietdrive

oh, just checked the official site, so make sure you check that out to know for sure who is playing your date.

Good call - I think when they initially posted it, they had the same openers for all the dates, but now it's changed...or I just got it wrong the first time :)

Thanks for pointing this out!

now. by chance does anyone happen to know the us- canada border customs on minors.

like if i were to go with 2 18 year olds and another 16 year old.

like what i would need and everything.

i think i might find a way to go to the toronto show.

cause this is redic that i will not be able to see them till august again.

So, did a little snooping and re-found this site.

https://tixx1.artistarena.com/paramore/

Though only one date is up so far, I assume this is where all the pre-sale and VIP tickets will be sold through again for this tour.

Something interesting, is how they state the VIP part.

Attention:

IN ADDITION TO THE REGULAR SHOW TICKETS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE, PARAMORE WILL BE OFFERING A SPECIAL PRE-ORDER OF THEIR OFFICIAL FAN CLUB. IF YOU PRE ORDER THE FAN CLUB NOW, YOU WILL GET A SPECIAL VIP TICKET.

VIP Ticket Option:

For an additional $25, you will receive a limited edition t-shirt, a Meet and Greet with Paramore, and one year membership in The official Paramore Fan Club when it launches in May of 2007. Fan Club members will receive access to a members only website with exclusive content, chat servers, contests and promotional opportunities throughout the year.

AHHH I AM SO EXCITED!!!!

Ok, so if we buy through ticketmaster we can't get this option? Because I'll wait if that's the case.

AHHH I AM SO EXCITED!!!!

Ok, so if we buy through ticketmaster we can't get this option? Because I'll wait if that's the case.

they arent on sale yet anyways i dont think. i went to the special order place for PF's and there was only one show up. april 20th or something

they arent on sale yet anyways i dont think. i went to the special order place for PF's and there was only one show up. april 20th or something

I am like paranoid, I wanna buy the tickets now, haha.

if they do the thing where you have to get 4 tickets to go in the VIP thing ill probably be paying for 2 tickets i dont need since im probably only gunna go with one person, if i go. lisa.. haha jk jk

YOU'RE GOING!!! hahahaha we're sooo going to a Parashow together..obviously the NY one. And then Bamboozle we're gonna meet up bwahahah.

I could have soooo gone to that Norfolk show

DAMN if only i had known about these dates a week ago :[

Then it would have been possible aihesuhau NO FAIR

damnit and the norva is the best place too ): so fooking big.

Ok, it'll be ok everyone :)

My guess is that the VIP thing will work like this - you pay an extra $25 per ticket, you get the Fan Club membership, the M&G for that show and the t-shirt. They'll probably have a limit on how many VIP tickets you can buy per show, but I doubt it'll be like last time where you have to buy 4 tickets to get a M&G. Each VIP ticket will probably come with a M&G and all the other stuff. Seems like a pretty good deal to me :)

And I wouldn't stress about tickets not being onsale yet...they'll be some official announcements on their website and probably in the LJ I'm sure...that one show that's up there is probably just a test of the site or something...

im still so freakin amped. i been cranking paramore for the last 3 hours. damn kid i need to get to work. hahahaha. i cant stop singing and dancing. what the hell is wrong with me. must be going gay lmao.

youre not the only one

but yeah once again no nashville ):

Ok, it'll be ok everyone :)

My guess is that the VIP thing will work like this - you pay an extra $25 per ticket, you get the Fan Club membership, the M&G for that show and the t-shirt. They'll probably have a limit on how many VIP tickets you can buy per show, but I doubt it'll be like last time where you have to buy 4 tickets to get a M&G. Each VIP ticket will probably come with a M&G and all the other stuff. Seems like a pretty good deal to me :)

And I wouldn't stress about tickets not being onsale yet...they'll be some official announcements on their website and probably in the LJ I'm sure...that one show that's up there is probably just a test of the site or something...

i think i get what you are saying, but a better way to phrase it would probably be: pay 25 to be in the fan club. by being in the fan club you'll be able to buy VIP tickets with M&G option. So for example, i could just buy a membership and then buy 2+tickets so that way the person going with me wouldn't have to pay another 25....make sense?

i think i get what you are saying, but a better way to phrase it would probably be: pay 25 to be in the fan club. by being in the fan club you'll be able to buy VIP tickets with M&G option. So for example, i could just buy a membership and then buy 2+tickets so that way the person going with me wouldn't have to pay another 25....make sense?

yeah most of these types of fan clubs have a maximum of two m&g tickets you can buy per membership. at least i don't have to buy 4 anymore! ha!!!

i'll be seeing you :D