US Headlining Tour

oh man... why do they have to be in chicago during finals week?!?!?!?!?!

after looking at my finals schedule, i think i can pull it off... i have an 8 AM final on tuesday (the day of the show). i can do that and then drive home. show tuesday night. drive back wednesday morning. last final on wednesday at 3 pm.

hmmmm......

my parents would love that... and so would my supervisors. i wonder if i can take a night away during finals week....

oh man... why do they have to be in chicago during finals week?!?!?!?!?!

after looking at my finals schedule, i think i can pull it off... i have an 8 AM final on tuesday (the day of the show). i can do that and then drive home. show tuesday night. drive back wednesday morning. last final on wednesday at 3 pm.

hmmmm......

my parents would love that... and so would my supervisors. i wonder if i can take a night away during finals week....

hmmmm, yea im gonna be skipping my last classes before this show. hm oh well. too bad for those classes. sux to be them

yeah most of these types of fan clubs have a maximum of two m&g tickets you can buy per membership. at least i don't have to buy 4 anymore! ha!!!

i'll be seeing you :D

sure will! i'm thinking that they will spend the 16th in sd...i just hope my classes end by then or else i'll have to settle for seeing them twice...

i think i get what you are saying, but a better way to phrase it would probably be: pay 25 to be in the fan club. by being in the fan club you'll be able to buy VIP tickets with M&G option. So for example, i could just buy a membership and then buy 2+tickets so that way the person going with me wouldn't have to pay another 25....make sense?

You could definitely be right - but the ticket website makes it sound like the Fan Club membership is something you get automatically when you buy the VIP tickets...so that's why I'm not sure how it's going to work. I don't think you're going to join the Fan Club before you buy the tix, if that makes sense...

Ok, boys and girls - a myspace bulletin just went out - the presale starts TODAY.

Hey Paramore Fans,

There will be a special pre-sale starting today at 3pm local time for our upcoming spring tour.

As a special bonus, we are offering the opportunity to pre-order a membership in our new official fan club. If you pre-order the membership with a presale ticket you will get a welcome kit with an exclusive t-shirt, a VIP meet-and-greet pass for the ticketed show and of course membership in our new fan club which we plan on launching in May.

To get pre-sale tickets and to pre-order your fan club membership go to paramore.net/tickets.

And don't forget that today is the last day to enter The Last Song You'll Ever Sing Contest to win a trip to New Jersey to sing background vocals on a new Paramore song and possibly appear on the new album!

^ Haha we can but hope, i wouldn't mind if they did a few shows....obviously :]

In fact i would go to EVERY one this time, unless they were in Scotland or somthing...

Thats a little to far

I'm probably going to the one at Recher Theater at Towson, MD since its on a Sunday...but the problem is my parents are like SUPER strict. they wont drive me for anything over 1 hr. or anything close to an hour. i mapquested it and its only 57 min. from where i live UGHH. so if anyone has ever been there before please tell me what its like. Like if parking is a hassle, how long does it take to wait in line, the crowd mainly cause thats what my parents are worried about =P..and any other info you'd like to tell me about the place would be appreciated =D. see i really wanna know these things in advanced so i can impress my parents and show that i'm totally responsible hehh

it's kinda dumb that you have to buy a fan membership each time u wanna see them with m&g..like for me and stephler...we're going to the same two shows. so if we buy the VIP tickets for each show that means we'll have 2 memberships..what do i need 2 memberships for? they should have gave at least 2 m&g tickets with 1 membership.

ill prolly do the same as you whatsername. i already bought VIP for the anaheim show. imma wait out the avalon one to see if they are going to update us on the membership info.....

it totally wasn't. i think it was AARmy?? that like, set up fan club right before tix went on sale for tour? it was either them or someone else. I think it should've been like that.

hell yeah aarmy.

paramore should do a soundcheck party too. those are fun.