New LJ Entry 3.12.07 - Hunter, Cancellation of Japan/Australia Tour

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think jonathan should be the new guitarist! (josh and zac's bro) he plays guitar, doesn't he?! haha. that'd be cool.

i had a dream about hunter last night. i am sooooooooooo sad!

That is SO weird. Last night me and my sister were talking about Hunter leaving and my sister was like Johnathan should be the new guitarist.

so, if they feel great as a 4 piece band.. what they gonna do? get a session guitarist for playing live and stuff?

i puuuuuuuuuure don't like all that session shite. it's like they're a band member.. but not.

Too soon to speculate...but they could just play live as a 4-piece band...and we've seen Hayley play guitar before...

But it's all speculation...let's wait and see what happens. They'll make a good choice, I'm sure.

Too soon to speculate...but they could just play live as a 4-piece band...and we've seen Hayley play guitar before...

But it's all speculation...let's wait and see what happens. They'll make a good choice, I'm sure.

exactly,

they know better than anyone else what's going to work and what isn't,I mean they kinda wrote the songs.

yeah, i was thinking that myself.. about hayley playing and stuff. but i don't think that would happen.

i can't picture it either. it wouldn't be the same without her running around, haha.

you're right though, might aswell just see what happens instead of getting all worried about it. the album's gonna be greaaaaaaat.

i'm actually

so

excited.

yeah, i was thinking that myself.. about hayley playing and stuff. but i don't think that would happen.

i can't picture it either. it wouldn't be the same without her running around, haha.

you're right though, might aswell just see what happens instead of getting all worried about it. the album's gonna be greaaaaaaat.

i'm actually

so

excited.

yeah i would miss her running around but we do need to wait...ahh still in shock, but i keep telling myself it was for the best(better) idk which it is haha..

i think jonathan should be the new guitarist! (josh and zac's bro) he plays guitar, doesn't he?! haha. that'd be cool.

i had a dream about hunter last night. i am sooooooooooo sad!

haha about jonathan that would be crazy, THREE FARROS!!! i dont think i could handle it, bwhaha. is it just me or did all three of them get great genes?? (sorry a bit off topic)

I don't think we should be spreading rumors or fueling anymore ideas about what could have happened. Maybe they'll tell us what happened, maybe not. It's all up to them and until they decide, it's just their business.

i didn't mean to spread any rumours, just think it kinda sucks that he's left, and there doesn't seem to be any explaination. just trying to figure out whats happened and why?

i didn't mean to spread any rumours, just think it kinda sucks that he's left, and there doesn't seem to be any explaination. just trying to figure out whats happened and why?

They don't owe us an explanation...it's really none of our business.

I know people are curious about what happened, but I don't want this to be the place for spreading rumors or theories or whatever, so please don't post that kind of stuff.

They don't owe us an explanation...it's really none of our business.

I know people are curious about what happened, but I don't want this to be the place for spreading rumors or theories or whatever, so please don't post that kind of stuff.

ok i won't, i'm just feel that they should be honest with their fans really, we deserve to know what happened! but i understand completely, won't post anything like that again, cos i'm not that kind of person. apologies!!!!!

ok i won't, i'm just feel that they should be honest with their fans really, we deserve to know what happened! but i understand completely, won't post anything like that again, cos i'm not that kind of person. apologies!!!!!

I disagree...we don't deserve or need to know what happened. They wrote the LJ post about it and that's all they need to say. Any internal band stuff (if there even is any) or whatever is between them...it's not the kind of stuff that needs to be made public.

No worries on the post - I just really don't want a bunch of theories or speculation or whatever all over the boards. Let's just leave it at what they said in the LJ post and move forward to talking about the new album, the upcoming tours and all the good stuff coming up :)

I disagree...we don't deserve or need to know what happened. They wrote the LJ post about it and that's all they need to say. Any internal band stuff (if there even is any) or whatever is between them...it's not the kind of stuff that needs to be made public.

No worries on the post - I just really don't want a bunch of theories or speculation or whatever all over the boards. Let's just leave it at what they said in the LJ post and move forward to talking about the new album, the upcoming tours and all the good stuff coming up :)

hehe. brent makes me laugh.

i think when i see you being "the dad" i picture you singing paramore. oh boy. haha. anyways man good call, i agree with ya there. i love hunter more than anyone here but we dont need to know what is going on

= )

oh.. man.

i wasnt a fan yet when jason left, and i know it was pretty devastating, but now im actually witnessing a huge change in the band, and im not sure how i feel about it.

BUT after reading everybody's posts, i guess i should be happy for hunter on his marriage, and to thank him for all the times he has spent with the band, and making his mark on their music, and the other members' personalities, and how they have improved musically because of his presence in the band.

so all the best to hunter, and also to the band, and hope they go far. i really wish them well.

they and hunter will be in our prayers.