New LJ Entry 3.12.07 - Hunter, Cancellation of Japan/Australia Tour

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hayley called me at 8:30 to tell me =/

cause she wanted to apoligize for lying to us yesterday.

when dereks brother asked about hunter.

she told us he was still in the band.

its soo sad. but.

its where his life is taking him hes getting married and everything.

i understand compeltely altho i will miss him so much.

at least hell always have his birthday book we made and i gave to him :]

aww thats so sweet that hayley called you :] lucky... and the birthday book aww :]

jason_basement.jpg

Yep yep... he's looking quite sexxy isnt he?lol um...

www.myspace.com/shirock

OMG I can drool over him all day.

hayley called me at 8:30 to tell me =/

cause she wanted to apoligize for lying to us yesterday.

when dereks brother asked about hunter.

she told us he was still in the band.

its soo sad. but.

its where his life is taking him hes getting married and everything.

i understand compeltely altho i will miss him so much.

at least hell always have his birthday book we made and i gave to him :]

The fact that Hayley called all you guys to apologize (I saw her comment to Taylor in the LJ as well) - that just sums up the kind of person she is. She's really a special person.

i'm a tad annoyed with people's unnessecary comments about them "firing" hunter because of his marriage. like, they're saying things as if they know what happened, first hand.

Where are people saying that? It's pointless for people to speculate about what happened...it's not really any of our business...and ultimately, I think the best thing we all can do is show them all love and support.

Where are people saying that? It's pointless for people to speculate about what happened...it's not really any of our business...and ultimately, I think the best thing we all can do is show them all love and support.

on the post made in the band's LJ, on the last page.

don't worry though, i put em in their place =]

on the post made in the band's LJ, on the last page.

don't worry though, i put em in their place =]

Yeah, I see it now. Whatever...people will say what they want to say, but posting it anonymously...whatever...

All we can do is just support all of them...this couldn't have been easy on anyone.

Most agreed.

We can't start making up reasons off the top of our heads. Who knows what happened. I mean maybe some people on here do and can't say, but I don't know but I won't go judging any actions that were or were not taken. And like I said to that guy on the LJ, none of us should. Hunter leaving, however it happened and on whatever terms, must have been hard on everyone. Like you said Brent, they need love and support, not speculation and lies.

wow this sucks. i had to wake up early today, get two shots and blood drawn, and hunter left paramore...sucky day today :( well, I wish hunter and his fiancee all the best, he knows what he is doing, if he feels this is where his life is taking him right now i'm 100+% behind him and i have faith that the rest of the band is strong enough to keep truckin and keep putting out great music for everyone to enjoy.

Also, I can't wait to hear what the album title tomorrow...

Man im gonna miss Hunter :(. He was awesome when i met him and i was hoping to meet him at Warped. But marriage is another step in life and i hope he does well in it :)

They need to find a new guitarist. Unless hayley goes on it full time or she plays keyboards full time in replacement.

Just wouldnt sound right without 2 guitars. my 2 cents

Ren

aw, i actually cried a bit

i was looking forward to meeting him

i support them in everything they do though

i know its for the best and everything will work out as its supposed to

and i wish him good luck with his marriage and anything else he decides to do in the future

I was in complete shock when I first read the entry and I was like nooo he cant leave!!

but then I tohught about it more and it really was the right thing for him to do. He is starting a new life with his soon to be wife and being in a band like Paramore with really no big profit....yet.... cant support a family.

it's just sad to see a another guitarist go...

although I do hope they find a replacement and I wish Hunter the best of luck with everything.

hey, just an idea

but maybe we could make him a memories book?

someone's bound to keep in contact with him

they could pass it on or something

Ooooh i was thinking the exact same thing when i woke up this morning haha

Sounds like an awesome idea, i'm sure he would really appreciate it :]

Damn i only just realised that i was at Hunter's last live show, ooooh thats something i guess

hey, just an idea

but maybe we could make him a memories book?

someone's bound to keep in contact with him

they could pass it on or something

good ideaaa.

auw, that's a shame that he is leaving, but i kinda had a feeling he would be too, cos of him getting married and everything.

they seem okay about it though, so that's good. and i'm glad they posted that entry about it.

Wow, when I first saw the title 'An Apology' I was like aww it's probably about their cancellation. I'm happy that they're apologising about it because before when they just said they cancelled it I was like - that's it?! Just gonna drop Australia and Japan and move on? But now they explained why, I'm no longer feeling annoyed and cut :P

As for the Hunter news, this completely shocked me. Now that I think about it, it makes sense that Hunter had to retire from the band for his marriage. All I have to say is that I hope he has a happy and long-lived marriage and Paramore will continue to be as great of a band as they already are!