New LJ Entry 3.12.07 - Hunter, Cancellation of Japan/Australia Tour

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ohhhhh my gosh.... that came as a huge shock... i was reading about the japan/aussie cancellation and im like aww its probably an apology to the people down there who were getting so excited... then i read about hunter, and man its really heart breaking for me... :( it feels like i need to cry about it? but it doesnt feel right because its what makes hunter happy right? besides hes getting married :D happy!! on a happier note... IM SO FREAKING EXCITED FOR THE NEW ALBUM NAMEE!!! :D

well its sad to see Hunter leaving Paramore but its obviously for the best for him and Paramore, bc thats a big decision to make so im sure they def though it through. i wish him luck with his marriage and whatever else that comes his way and for Paramore as well, theyll do great, and im excited to find out the name of the album!

They'd have to get a new guitarist if they plan to play old songs live cuz there's a lot of 2 guitar parts. UNLESS they stick to playing new songs and only a few old songs with Hayley filling in on guitar. But honestlythe sound won't be the same with only 1 guitarist. Josh is a great lead guitarist, but there def needs to be a rhythm guitarist....

i can't imagine how hard it was for him to leave....

well.. :( i will miss hunter. and yeah, he did have the best hair ((as martin said)) im gonna miss seeing that red gibson sg in live photos. but hey, im sure hes gonna do fine with all that he does. but if they do get a new guitarist.. i hope it's jason ((which isnt likely)) lol [=

Yeah, Jason is in a different band now.

Yeah, Jason is in a different band now.

REALLY? what band.. :o

well.. :( i will miss hunter. and yeah, he did have the best hair ((as martin said)) im gonna miss seeing that red gibson sg in live photos. but hey, im sure hes gonna do fine with all that he does. but if they do get a new guitarist.. i hope it's jason ((which isnt likely)) lol [=

awww i so wish. i loved jason. like no idea. :]

i am sad to hear that hes gone. i wish him the best with his marriage and all that good stuff tht comes with it....

but on another note, i am really worried about the whole 'missing rhythm guitarist' deal here. i hope they can figure something and still go out on tour cuz i got a meet and greet ticket and everything! o man anyone else as worried as i am right now???

When I found out I was about to cry.

I was reading the entry and it was saying

all this stuff about problems and I knew something

was wrong. So, I skimmed through it and I seen

Hunter's name and just knew what happened. I

then sat on my and banged my fist on the floor, haha.

BUT, I'm glad to that the album title will be released tomorrow.

And I wish the best for Hunter and Paramore.

Guys - don't stress about the missing rhythm guitarist thing - if they say it works as a four-piece, it works as a four-piece - and the US tour is definitely still happening - it says so right in the LJ post.

It'll work :) Have faith.

hayley called me at 8:30 to tell me =/

cause she wanted to apoligize for lying to us yesterday.

when dereks brother asked about hunter.

she told us he was still in the band.

its soo sad. but.

its where his life is taking him hes getting married and everything.

i understand compeltely altho i will miss him so much.

at least hell always have his birthday book we made and i gave to him :]