Paramore Live in Anaheim

i was hoping to actually hear Josh during Franklin through the audio, cuz we could barely hear him during the live show. But you still can't quite hear him in the audio too. I wonder if he just didn't wanna sing it loud so that the vocal focus would remain on hayley or if he just doesn't like to sing.....

I think it's just not a great mix...I've heard his vocals be a lot louder than that when they sing Franklin live...they probably just didn't have his mic turned up loud enough...

I think it's ok to post the audio and video now...but if I'm wrong in saying that and someone from the band or FBR wants them taken down, definitely let us know and we'll remove them immediately.

Also, if this ever does get released officially, on iTunes or via DVD or anything like that, we absolutely should make sure we support Paramore and FBR by buying it. They've been awesome enough to share this for free and we owe it to them to make sure we support them in return.

aww..it doesnt work on my mp3....it says cannot import zip files.

Does anyone have the kind where you download it like the pressure one in the audio section? that one worked for me.

you have to extract from the .zip before you import it. right click on the folder, and click extract and extract the files, then import