Misery Business

lol people need to chill the F out, for real. Maybe if alot of you guys stop ganging up and attacking people they wont get so freaked out, only 1 person needs to respond to the issue, doesnt help when 15 others are like ITS NOT ALLOWED ITS PRIVATE, WE DONT DISCUSS THAT HERE, DONT EVER DO THAT AGAIN....chill

hey bud. we're trying to move on from that. so let it go.

I think in order to do that we need to just ignore posts regarding that all together. That way it will stop.

Anyway, I absolutely love Josh's screaming in My Heart, especially live. It gives me the shivers. lol

your right. o me too! but pretty much the whole time i was at that there show i was getting goosebumps.

your right. o me too! but pretty much the whole time i was at that there show i was getting goosebumps.

I haven't actually been to a show yet. I was saying what I felt when I watched the videos. I just know that Misery Business and Born For This are going to be amazing if they perform them at the show I'm going to in a couple weeks.

I haven't actually been to a show yet. I was saying what I felt when I watched the videos. I just know that Misery Business and Born For This are going to be amazing if they perform them at the show I'm going to in a couple weeks.

o man they are so amazing!!! when is the show your goin to?

I hope they have a song that has screaming in it, im a huge fan of bands that scream thats what i mostly listen to, and im in a band thats all screaming, so my band members make fun of me and paramore is my favorite band so if theres atleast one song like that they will stop, because my bass player/best friend loves "my heart"

the screaming in My Heart is awesome. in the Emergency crab mix the screaming is just there and doesn't add anything. i'm not against screaming, but i don't think Paramore needs it.

from a marketing perspective this song is genious b/c talking about boys definately plays up Hayley's hotness. the ironic part of that is that the band doesn't want to sell themselves on Hayley's sex appeal.