Misery Business

^ it wouldn't load for me either :( someone posted it a few pages bk tho.. but i can't find it.

btw man, like, misery business..

i love the background singing type thing going on behind "i watched his wildest dreams come true" and all that. i didn't notice it til i listened to the song with my headphones on. it sounds really good :)

LOL, it's like a wee clicky sound. you know, that sorta spanish instrument, i think they're like shells that slap offa eachother XD

you can hear it just before she sings 'she caught him by the mouth.'

and yeah, that singing part is so so good. it's like chillouty for a second, haha.

It's a very cute song, I'll admit to dancing in my room singing it infront of the mirror. I don't know if it's single material though. Either way it's pretty good. I'd like to know where it stemmed from though. Hayley's hardcore

If you're dancing in your room singing it in front of the mirror, I think it's probably single material :)

yeah im surprised they haven't updated on lj and i agree about it not really being single material, i think born for this would be better for them to have as a single.

but i do really really like ,misery business :D

I like both, but I agree about Born For This being more suitable for a single. hahaha I like singing mizbiz (it's what I'm calling it now) in my room, because it's specific to a girl situation and so you get this girly rush :P

I like both, but I agree about Born For This being more suitable for a single. hahaha I like singing mizbiz (it's what I'm calling it now) in my room, because it's specific to a girl situation and so you get this girly rush :P

i personally like misery business better, but i just think born for this would be a better single for them.

i love the amount of attitude in misery business :D