Misery Business

when do you think the video will be shot? My guess is if they already have the concept theres one day in between the NV and cali show (MAY 15 Las Vegas, NV and MAY 17 Los Angeles, CA) if not I guess after may 20? usually the casting calls are the first clue but havent heard of any of that yet.

any have any guesses?

The mp3 is up for sale in the FBR webstore - so go buy a copy and support the band. It's 99 cents and it sounds a lot better than the rips that have been posted...

The link for anyone who's interested...and seriously - go buy it...the more people who buy it, the more people FBR sees excited about the new song and the band...the more it helps Paramore...

http://store.fueledbyramen.com/albumview.asp?idproduct=30560

Just bought it!

But will I be able to put this on my ipod?

Sure - you may have to rename it with the .mp3 file extension at the end - for some reason, when I downloaded it, that was left off and my computer and iTunes didn't realize it was an mp3. But, when I renamed it Misery.mp3 it worked fine. Then, just to into iTunes, select "Add File to Library", select it and voila - it will be in iTunes and will transfer over to your iPod fine...

Sure - you may have to rename it with the .mp3 file extension at the end - for some reason, when I downloaded it, that was left off and my computer and iTunes didn't realize it was an mp3. But, when I renamed it Misery.mp3 it worked fine. Then, just to into iTunes, select "Add File to Library", select it and voila - it will be in iTunes and will transfer over to your iPod fine...

Ahh hey there we go...thanks Brent!