Tell Me Your Love Stories; Paramorefans.

chrisseh11

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm single now but here's my love story... errr break up story...sorry it's sooo long but i think it's kindah interesting...(oh and i refuse to use names of the important people. sorry!) >>>

i met this guy in seventh grade... and he was my everything. i thought he was sooo perfect but yet i was judging him from afar. i'd never talked to him because we never crossed paths. until one day my best friend's boyfriend sam told me that he would introduce the guy to me. so he did... then a few days later from talking and spending time together, i told him i liked him and he asked me to be his girlfriend. i was so suprised i immediately said yes. we were going strong for three months until... he had to go to Colorado to visit his dad for Christmas... on his last day he gave me a ring, for Christmas of course. i never had a real boyfriend before him and i never been kissed. but on his last day it changed. he looked at me and the last school bell had rung and he looked into my eyes and said "i guess, i'll see you later..." and he kissed me. "i love you" was the last thing he said before he left on his one month and a half trip to Colorado.

the next few days i began hearing stories or rumors that he was cheating on me with my friend lyndie's best friend. i was crushed. i couldn't believe it! had three and a half months mean nothing to him?! so i called him that day after school. he told me it wasn't true and of course i believed him. i mean he was my boyfriend! but then the next day the girl that was rumored to be the girl my boyfriend was dating came up to me and said "break up with him" and then i knew it was true. so, it was on. i told her off!!! i yelled at her and accused her for messing up my perfect relationship. she began to cry. then she broke up with him. i won the battle!!! i got my man back. a few weeks later he came back from his dad's and we were back on track... until...

my cutting habit go worse. because he left i felt depressed. the rumors i heard ripped my skin. i lost a few friends and family issues were getting bad. then one day my dad saw my cuts. i got in so much trouble i was grounded for months. but the worst thing that happened to me. my parents MADE me break up with my boyfriend. my heart died and for six months i was a walking, breathing ghost. but after a while i told myself i didn't need him. he cheated on me for pete's sake! so i got over him... even though i've been currently single for a year and 4 months now... i'm happier then i was. and i have a new crush now...and i think he's making his move! :)

i'm single now but here's my love story... errr break up story...sorry it's sooo long but i think it's kindah interesting...(oh and i refuse to use names of the important people. sorry!) >>>

i met this guy in seventh grade... and he was my everything. i thought he was sooo perfect but yet i was judging him from afar. i'd never talked to him because we never crossed paths. until one day my best friend's boyfriend sam told me that he would introduce the guy to me. so he did... then a few days later from talking and spending time together, i told him i liked him and he asked me to be his girlfriend. i was so suprised i immediately said yes. we were going strong for three months until... he had to go to Colorado to visit his dad for Christmas... on his last day he gave me a ring, for Christmas of course. i never had a real boyfriend before him and i never been kissed. but on his last day it changed. he looked at me and the last school bell had rung and he looked into my eyes and said "i guess, i'll see you later..." and he kissed me. "i love you" was the last thing he said before he left on his one month and a half trip to Colorado.

the next few days i began hearing stories or rumors that he was cheating on me with my friend lyndie's best friend. i was crushed. i couldn't believe it! had three and a half months mean nothing to him?! so i called him that day after school. he told me it wasn't true and of course i believed him. i mean he was my boyfriend! but then the next day the girl that was rumored to be the girl my boyfriend was dating came up to me and said "break up with him" and then i knew it was true. so, it was on. i told her off!!! i yelled at her and accused her for messing up my perfect relationship. she began to cry. then she broke up with him. i won the battle!!! i got my man back. a few weeks later he came back from his dad's and we were back on track... until...

my cutting habit go worse. because he left i felt depressed. the rumors i heard ripped my skin. i lost a few friends and family issues were getting bad. then one day my dad saw my cuts. i got in so much trouble i was grounded for months. but the worst thing that happened to me. my parents MADE me break up with my boyfriend. my heart died and for six months i was a walking, breathing ghost. but after a while i told myself i didn't need him. he cheated on me for pete's sake! so i got over him... even though i've been currently single for a year and 4 months now... i'm happier then i was. and i have a new crush now. :)

This story is very interesting.

The cutting part was bad though. I don't think you should have been punished for that though. They should have done something else.

Anyways, it's good you are happy now!

nooo! don't say that! just post it! i wanna read it! and you too brittany!!!

hmm.well, here goes nothing.

I met him during my sophomore year in HS, I had this little crush on him and he also had a crush on me, he courted me for a few months and then I could say that we were in bliss for 7months, we were almost inseparable, we knew how the other person was feeling without even having to ask and we were very open with each other and we could talk about anything and then we broke up.

I used slash my wrists and I self-mutilate and I had suicidal attempts but nothing really serious because when I slashed my wrists and I know I have to cut deeper I chicken out.haha.

But then I stopped because of him.

He told me he broke up with me because I slash my wrists.

I was like "are you crazy??I haven't harmed myself in 7months"

And everything got so messed up between the two of us.

I really really loved him.

We broke up on May6th last year.So its been a year but I haven't entered any relationship because I was so scared to get hurt again but now I'm ready.

He was an a** but I loved him.

And I'm proud to say that I don't self mutilate anymore or slash my wrists!!