Tell Me Your Love Stories; Paramorefans.

chrisseh11

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh jeeeeeeez here we go.

This is going to take quite a bit of your time. or I might be exadgerating.

Okay so starting about 2 years ago in the middle of the school year, we got a new kid in our class. His name was Steven. He walked in that classroom and I thought I was going to die. Okay not really but I REALLY liked him. There was an empty desk in front of me where the teacher was going to put him and then this annoying kid, Josh, that liked me decided to trade seats with him. I wanted to strangle him to death.

Steven ended up on the other side of the classroom where I could barely see him which was more than disappointing so I never got the chance to talk to him. (I actually did end up kicking that kid Josh in the balls btw)

So the rest of that school year went on with me just liking him and not talking to him then I forgot about him over the summer. Then September came again so then of course so did he. I liked him all over again. There was some sort of problem where one of the 8th grade teachers quit so the two 8th grade classes had too many people in there at once. I ended up in Steven's class again and the teacher sat me RIGHT NEXT TO HIM! I was going to flip. But I didn't.

Throughout the month, I started talking to him. Then a new 8th grade teacher was hired. Then people were taken from each class and put in the new one. I ended up being put in the new class and Steven wasn't so we were separated again. How nice...

See I wasn't kidding when I said this story was long. You asked for it.

The rest of that year went on and blah blah blah yeah I didn't get to see him except for at recess and me and my friends were watching everyone playing football. They didn't know I was watching someone in particular though. Haha.

Wellll we all were going to graduate from that school and move onto high school. I was sure I blew it. I was never going to see him again. Then the year books came out. In there was student profiles and on each students profile, it said what high school everyone was going to. I ended up finding out that we were going to be in the same school again.

So all through the summer I thought about how if I did see him again I would try to be less shy and all that. He ended up being in my first class of the day, then we were assigned seats across the room from each other again. My grades were getting bad in that school around December so I asked my mom about home schooling. The only thing keeping me there longer was Steven but I just gave up on being with him. So January 24th was the last day I saw him. I STILL thought of him everyday and it was annoying the hell out of me.

Holy crap... do you still want the rest of the story?

I can't finish the story right now because I'm exhausted. But heeeeeeere we go.

Soooo the second Saturday in April, me, my mom and my sister went to my aunts house. I got bored and somehow my friends found out I was there so they came and rescued me. We were just walking around for a couple hours when we ended up on Steven's block. I though they were doing it to torture me so I got mad and turned around. Nick kept pushing me forward though. Then, guess what... yeah Steven comes walking out of his house and comes over to all four of us. I became insanely nervous and ignored him while he talked to my friends. Then he asked to talk to me alone. I didn't move or say anything. Then Nick pushed me and told me to just go.

So we walked around the back of his house. And I just asked him what he wanted to talk about. He didn't start talking. No. He kissed me! I was in shock and the only thing I could think of saying was, "I really like this conversation." I'm such a retard. I know. Anyway, he just laughed at what I said. Then I asked him what that was for and he said he didn't know and he was stupid. I said he wasn't stupid and I asked why he said that. Then he told me he was moving in a few months. I got so mad, I just pushed him into his door and left. I walked right past my friends and everything. I was so angry that they set me up like this. I just went home by myself.

DUN DUN DUNNNNN!!! Haha cliffhanger. Sorry I am just SO tired. I will tell you the rest tomorrow. :D

Guest haunted_dreams55

Brittany why do you have to do that to us? haha

Hey a guy did that to me, the kissing thing, but in front of all his friends. I was in total shock, I didn't know what to do but stand there.ha

EDIT: Oh I have in update on my love story. Tim told me a couple oa weeks after we go together that he didn't want to rush into thinhgs and thought it would be best if we stayed friends. I could not believe that he told me that, I wasn't even pressuring him, I think he was just scared though. =/ But the funny thing is after that he texts me all the time. I don't know what to do.

:S

Uh...WTF???

I'll hurt him for you if you'd like.

haha.

=P

mooooore!! tell us mooore!!

That won't be necessary. Haha you can stay RIGHT where you are.

And Em, how is this at all entertaining. I was boring myself just writing this.

Anyways I guess I must continue.

Soooo for the few days, my friends kept calling and I just argued with them about how stupid they are for doing this to me. Their excuse was, "Oh we thought we could get this crush or whatever out of your system before he moved." WTF?! That makes no sense at all! It just made it worse. My friends are crackheads... literally. Also I kept getting phone calls from a number I didn't know and I ignored it. Then my mom told me to answer it because she was getting sick of hearing Josh screaming My Heart, haha my mom's mean when it comes to Paramore. Anyway, I answered it and it was Steven. I never gave him my number. It was obviously the crackheads' doing. All he said is that he wanted me to go to his house so I could talk to him. I didn't want to go. I did not want to see him again because it was just going to make me more upset. He kept asking me over and over again and I kept saying no. Then the next day I got a call at 9 in the morning, I hate anyone who calls that early.

It was him again asking me to come over so I decided to get up and go over there and see what he wanted. When I got there, he invited me into his house but I refused to go in so we sat on the front steps. He just talked and I listened. He said I didn't give him time to explain the other day and that instead of hitting him, I should have listened. He then told me he wasn't moving farther away, he was moving closer. A block away from me actually. I was just thinking, "What the hell was I supposed to think?"

Anyway, he said he was also going to be starting home schooling and he was hoping we could hang out more. I didn't really say anything because I was surprised by all of this. I just kept saying yes to everything. Then I made a stupid excuse to leave.

We started talking everyday on my phone that week. Then he asked me to go to the movies with him on the Friday that the movie "The Invisible" came out. So I went and don't ask how the movie was. I don't know, lemme just put it this way, I wasn't watching the movie. ;-) haha

So yeah we have been together since then and I actually sneak and have him over here every night. I know I'm bad. I love having the basement as my room. He just comes in through the back door!

I think the best thing so far is that this past Friday, he came over and surprised me with tickets to Bamboozle for Saturday and Sunday. So yeah, he stayed over, the whole night this time because my mom and sister were somewhere. Then we left around 9 on Saturday morning and took a bus to New Jersey. My parents know nothing about all of this. It will probably catch up to me this summer because we stayed at the hotel that my family stays at every summer but whatever. This weekend was awesome even though I became insanely sick now.

Are you happy now?

That won't be necessary. Haha you can stay RIGHT where you are.

And Em, how is this at all entertaining. I was boring myself just writing this.

Anyways I guess I must continue.

Soooo for the few days, my friends kept calling and I just argued with them about how stupid they are for doing this to me. Their excuse was, "Oh we thought we could get this crush or whatever out of your system before he moved." WTF?! That makes no sense at all! It just made it worse. My friends are crackheads... literally. Also I kept getting phone calls from a number I didn't know and I ignored it. Then my mom told me to answer it because she was getting sick of hearing Josh screaming My Heart, haha my mom's mean when it comes to Paramore. Anyway, I answered it and it was Steven. I never gave him my number. It was obviously the crackheads' doing. All he said is that he wanted me to go to his house so I could talk to him. I didn't want to go. I did not want to see him again because it was just going to make me more upset. He kept asking me over and over again and I kept saying no. Then the next day I got a call at 9 in the morning, I hate anyone who calls that early.

It was him again asking me to come over so I decided to get up and go over there and see what he wanted. When I got there, he invited me into his house but I refused to go in so we sat on the front steps. He just talked and I listened. He said I didn't give him time to explain the other day and that instead of hitting him, I should have listened. He then told me he wasn't moving farther away, he was moving closer. A block away from me actually. I was just thinking, "What the hell was I supposed to think?"

Anyway, he said he was also going to be starting home schooling and he was hoping we could hang out more. I didn't really say anything because I was surprised by all of this. I just kept saying yes to everything. Then I made a stupid excuse to leave.

We started talking everyday on my phone that week. Then he asked me to go to the movies with him on the Friday that the movie "The Invisible" came out. So I went and don't ask how the movie was. I don't know, lemme just put it this way, I wasn't watching the movie. ;-) haha

So yeah we have been together since then and I actually sneak and have him over here every night. I know I'm bad. I love having the basement as my room. He just comes in through the back door!

I think the best thing so far is that this past Friday, he came over and surprised me with tickets to Bamboozle for Saturday and Sunday. So yeah, he stayed over, the whole night this time because my mom and sister were somewhere. Then we left around 9 on Saturday morning and took a bus to New Jersey. My parents know nothing about all of this. It will probably catch up to me this summer because we stayed at the hotel that my family stays at every summer but whatever. This weekend was awesome even though I became insanely sick now.

Are you happy now?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I HATE YOU!! well, not realy. haha but that's cute.

and i LOVE how you called your friends Crackheads. it made laugh really hard

Hahaha.

Well....

*tries to think of a good excuse*

*fails miserably*

Yeah, that's true I guess.

=P

Your story kinda reminds me of what happened to me a while ago. It's good that yours ended up nicely though. =) So cute.

Now I can bug you. Tell us YOUR story!!!!!!