Tell Me Your Love Stories; Paramorefans.

chrisseh11

Awh! Congrats. =D

Well about 2 years ago when I was 14 I was dating this guy.

We did date for a year finally. We knew each other for 5 years before we dated.

And well I found out he cheated on me. So I had to end it.

And I haven't dated in 2 years. When I think about it. I'm scared the same thing will happen. Only because I was talking this guy one year ago. And he lied to me. AND was talking to another girl. So I ended that crap.

I talk to guys. But I'm not sure about dating yet.

I really haven't found anyone interesting.

aww that really sucks :(

me and my boyfriend have known eachother since birth, and were okay friends before we were going out. it just happened to be a lucky day and we started to talk to eachother way more. i thank my brother for his msn not working :]!

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i did the same thing

i would seriously think of absolutely any reason i could to hate him

and it would work until he talked to me

then i'd be like AAAAAW, i love him

I don't really have that because I haven't seen him since January 24th... yeah that's when I decided to start doing home schooling. I guess I was punishing myself. But I also thought that if I didn't see him anymore I wouldn't care but I do.

I don't really have that because I haven't seen him since January 24th... yeah that's when I decided to start doing home schooling. I guess I was punishing myself. But I also thought that if I didn't see him anymore I wouldn't care but I do.

i'm the same way

i've actually only even seen him in person maybe six times

last time was last April, for all of ten minutes

yet for some reason i love him anyway

Guest haunted_dreams55

Ok so I just sent him the letter. This is what I wrote:

Hello Tim,

Ever since 6th grade I always felt close to you. You were and still are my best friend. In

6th grade when you and Lacey went out, I had these feeling that I could not explain. Later on I figuered it out that I was jealous. I was jealous because I wanted you for myself.

When I found out what happened to you, my heart stoped. I didn't know if you were going to make it. If you didn't, I didn't know what I would do if you were out my life. I was so happy that you were fine.

Last year when you gave me my beautiful necklace, I started to have thoughs old feelings for you again. I did before when we started talking again but it just hit me a lot more then.

I don't know if you feel the same way about me but I just had to tell you how much I really care for you. In my heart you are my first love and even if nothing happens with us you will always be in my heart. I will love you forever. You are the first person that I ever loved.

Love,

Rebekah

i'm the same way

i've actually only even seen him in person maybe six times

last time was last April, for all of ten minutes

yet for some reason i love him anyway

Brains are just complicated! I never even talked to him but I saw him everyday and it made me nuts. I am just too shy for my own good and I hate it. Starting high school this year, we only had advisery together then once the 2nd marking period started we got tech together and I didn't even know until I accidently picked a seat next to him. I almost had a heart attack after I realized who I was sitting next to. I'm such a baby.

Brains are just complicated! I never even talked to him but I saw him everyday and it made me nuts. I am just too shy for my own good and I hate it. Starting high school this year, we only had advisery together then once the 2nd marking period started we got tech together and I didn't even know until I accidently picked a seat next to him. I almost had a heart attack after I realized who I was sitting next to. I'm such a baby.

aw

i'm so the same way

lets just say, weak knees don't only happen in fairy tales

boys are very complicated haha

it's simply because most of them (key word here "most") do not know how to express emotion as well as girls.

So...I thought it was love for a couple years,but I'm not sure anymore because I'm 1000000% over it...I think,it might be because I haven't seen him in a few months but anyway,the tragic story of my young life.

About (give a few months,take a few months) two years ago I started going out with this guy and it was all happy and I was happy and the world was a better place for that year,so we're approaching the end of another school year,and it's the day before our end of year trip to Montreal and I call him to talk about stuff for the next day when out of no where he's like:

"I don't think we should do this anymore" and I was kind of like "do what go on the class trip...?" (or something to that extent) and then he said "us" and then I was felt like passing up and throwing up everywhere and just kinda sat there for a bit feeling like I was just told I was going to die in 7 days or something and then it kinda sunk in and I cried and so I asked him what he wanted to do,and he ended it right there.So...about a week later,we're back from our end-of-year class trip (which I cried through and pretty much made that week miserable for my friends I was rooming with..and everyone else for that matter) and I'm walking home and I see him walking around holding hands with get this...another girl.So I feel like puking again even more so than I already had and go home and continue to cry.Thennn long story short,I cried and felt sorry for my self all summer,start of this school year decided I should try and get over it,became good friends with the girl he broke up with me for (she went to another school,and he never told her about me...so i kinda forgave her since she dumped him after the summer and has ever since been attached by the hip to his best friend,if they don't get married,the world would have ended)and thennn bam.He comes crawling back in December and I was stupid and not strong enough to be all "stay awaaayyayaya" and we kinda got back together again right before Christmas and then,he goes away for a week,comes back,I go over there for New Years,he acting weird...I know something's wrong,so I call him the next day,he decides "it's not the same as it used to be" and I'm kinda like in my head "no shit" and then we decide to wait it out,few days later we go to Emily Haines,he decides to completely ignore me so when our friends go out to buy merch we talked and told him,that if he's going to treat me like shit,I don't care anymore.And we left it at that.

And much to my surprise...I'm fine...I mean I kinda spent a year and four months of my life with him but I take it as a lesson learned...first love,should of left it the way it was and not done what I did to my self in December/January...but I did and now I know it just wasn't meant to be

the...end

sorry that was insanely long.