Tell Me Your Love Stories; Paramorefans.

chrisseh11

Most girls are emotional though,when they're sad they'll let you know,when their pissed off they'll let you know,boys,not so much,well more when their sad,I mean some guys...really let you know when their pissed of,but most guys hide other emotions because their supposed to be "manly" and the strong one

Haha manly

Hmmm i dunno, give me a couple of years

Then i will know if thats the case from personal experience :]

I guess it doesn't apply to all girls or all guys so yeah

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest haunted_dreams55

Ok well I looked on Myspace and it said that Tim read my message. Its killing me because I want to know what he thinks and what he's writting!! AHAHA

Guest haunted_dreams55

Well he's off of myspace. I texed him but he hasn't texed me back. :( I wonder if he's just trying to think of what to say. I know I would too if I was in his shoes. I don't want to call him because that would be too pushy.

Guest haunted_dreams55

Well right after I posted he texted me and said that he was going to write me back, he's on myspace right no. AHAHA I feel like a little kid on their birthday.haha

Guest haunted_dreams55

AHAHAHA this is what he said.

Dearest Rebekah,

I am trying very hard to find the words I want to say, Okay here goes, I am so glad you told me that because I have had feelings for you since we were in 6th grade, I was so happy to get to know you again, Im sorry if I upset you back then I was just a stupid kid, I want you to know that I will have strong fellings for you forever too. I want you to be happy, I gave you that necklace because your special to me, I would love to spend more time with you because you make me happy you give me that felling in my gut also, I just never thought you felt that way to, I love you and will care about you forever too.

Guest haunted_dreams55

Thanks Jess. I still can't believe I did it, I'm so shocked because I'm really really shy about this stuff but who isn't.

EDIT: Thanks Brittany!!

AWWWW.

Well, being 14 I guess it's kinda weirrrrd that I've never had a boyfriend. I mean, I've been asked out a few times but I'm just not interested in boys is all. xD

Well I gots a weird story..ok I made this reeeaaally good friend in the 6th grade. He was super funny and nice, but really perverted. Then one day he asked me out, and I kiiiinda rejected him because my friend had told me that he said he wanted to see me getting undressed in the locker room. So ANYWHO, we kinda just stopped talking cause it was really awkward.

We never talked after that.

And he moved the next year.

Sad, and funny.

:rotfl:

boys are very complicated haha

it's simply because most of them (key word here "most") do not know how to express emotion as well as girls...............................

..........................the...end

sorry that was insanely long.

shitface lol.

That story seems awfully familiar.

For some reason i dont feel like posting my story =P

POST IT DIEGO

Dearest Rebekah,

I am trying very hard to find the words I want to say, Okay here goes, I am so glad you told me that because I have had feelings for you since we were in 6th grade, I was so happy to get to know you again, Im sorry if I upset you back then I was just a stupid kid, I want you to know that I will have strong fellings for you forever too. I want you to be happy, I gave you that necklace because your special to me, I would love to spend more time with you because you make me happy you give me that felling in my gut also, I just never thought you felt that way to, I love you and will care about you forever too.

AWW THAT'S SO SWEET! yay for Rebekah!

Dearest Rebekah,

AAAAAAAAAAW!

i aw'd out loud too

thats so sweet!

congrats!

:)

Dearest Rebekah,

Awww that's so amazing Rebekah

I guess it shows you may as well bite the bullet and go for it

It's like what have you got to lose, thats what i'm thinking now

You shouldn't be afraid of rejection or anything

But thats so awesome :]