AP.net Interview with Josh 4.27.07

thebrowncoat

AP.net is doing an interview with Josh tomorrow night at the Towson, MD stop on the tour.

You can post questions for him at the thread on their website...and also read all the ridiculously inappropriate crap people have posted in the thread.

I seriously have no idea what is wrong with some people.

http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=232622

thats cool. i just really hate those obnoxious people's questions omg.

nice response to them tho brent.

Yeah were you the one who said their bad experience with fans was reading those forums?

haha...no, although that was a good response - it's pretty accurate too - I believe Hayley addressed ap.net in the interview they did with Ash...I didn't see this thread until it had been up awhile, so my response is on like page 7 or something. You can always find me - I use the same name everywhere...

haha...no, although that was a good response - it's pretty accurate too - I believe Hayley addressed ap.net in the interview they did with Ash...I didn't see this thread until it had been up awhile, so my response is on like page 7 or something. You can always find me - I use the same name everywhere...

Oh now I see it. HAHAAHA

PWNED!! lol

mainly, all those people have a goal to be the first to say something obnoxious because they think they're being cool. it's nothing to get worked up about because you know they're stupid. i'm pretty sure most of the staff on AP has gotten over it because they know there's nothing to be done about it. that's probably why you don't see any of them lashing out on people.

anyways, most of the questions i had for them were already asked by the time i read the thread. i mean, the real questions. Brad asked some sweet ones.

mainly, all those people have a goal to be the first to say something obnoxious because they think they're being cool. it's nothing to get worked up about because you know they're stupid. i'm pretty sure most of the staff on AP has gotten over it because they know there's nothing to be done about it. that's probably why you don't see any of them lashing out on people.

anyways, most of the questions i had for them were already asked by the time i read the thread. i mean, the real questions. Brad asked some sweet ones.

Oh, I know they're being obnoxious because they think it's cool or whatever...but it doesn't excuse the behavior.