Misery Business Video Discussion Thread

but i love paris hilton so much.

jess btw, i'm starting to like her and realise that she's not actually as thick as everyone makes out. i mean clearly she's a slapper.. with her NIGHT IN PARIS videos and all that, but when she talks in interviews she actually seems pretty smart. i think i like her jess, but it amuses me that she got arrested.

anyway, the video.. yeah, it's swell.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i saw the commercial for it this morning when i was getting ready for school and i screamed (:

but then a little bit ago someone had posted it in a bulletin, but i thought it was just going to be some clips of it, like a little 'preview' of what it's going to be like, then it turned out it was the whole video. i feel bad that i watched it lol, but it was sooo awesome. and the 'whore' looks older than everyone in the video loll.

Lol.

"This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Warner Music Group"

Good :)

I know at least a few of you downloaded it from the links that were up here for a very short period of time...seriously guys - please do not post those anywhere...don't put the video back on YouTube or myspace or anywhere else. Respect the band's wishes on this...

i read on paramore.org that paramore is upset that it was leaked. i felt really bad for posting it in a bulletin so i deleted the bulletin. i was just reallyreally excited for it hah.

soo maybe if anyone else did what i did, which was a mistake i made, please delete the bulletin, because paramore is upset that it had been leaked, just like emergency. after all we are real fans, and we should respect them and do the right thing :D:D

OKay. So I admit. I watched it. I feel bad. But I coudln't help it.

There, I told on myself....

Bad fan! Bad!

PS though: It's effing amazing. Hayley's flippin' hot, the boys are tearin' it up, and it's just hilarious...

Again--bad fan!

Haha ditto! We're bad fans :(

but with how the video got leaked... I have no clue.

I thought someone who worked with paramore or knew them accidentally leaked it on buzznet... lol but that could be totally wrong. I make up stuff so i can understand things :)