Misery Business Video Discussion Thread

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im sure it'll be on mtv2 in the UK they played emergency alot.

oh i wonder if it'll be on fizz, haha!

Haha yeah Fizz were Paramore crazy

I swear i saw Emergency, Pressure, and that UK All We Know video that dissapeared all in a row once

Hmmm but yeah i doubt it will be on MTV2 over heeere

Kerrang and Scuzz should have it though :]

dangit! i don't even get MTV2 anymore. stupid cable set up. when they took away HBO (which i couldn't care less about, except for the fact that That Thing You Do was on HBO earlier), they took MTV2 with it! ARRRGHH. someone's gonna have to record the video and rip it. *big smile and batting eyelashes* PWEAASEEEE.

I think Rachna actually submitted this to AP.net based on Kathleen's post in the Toronto, Canada thread...so, it's all a bit circular at this point without any sort of direct (LJ post/myspace bulletin, etc.) confirmation from the band yet...

But yes...it looks like this is going to be a big day :) Very exciting stuff :)

this is correcto =D

I will definitely watch it every hour but I won't subject myself to watching MTV's programming. That's torture. Thank god for TiVo.

FOR EVERYONE (but prompted by your post Brittany):::

all you do is turn on MTV2 around any hour at the 55 minute mark. for example, turn on the TV at 2.55

they play the video at the top of the hour, but sometimes it's a little off, so turn on the TV at the 55 minute mark to ensure you catch the beginning of the video. then watch the video. they do it every hour all day, but it's on EST. so if you live on the west coast they won't have it after 9 PM.

also, it'll be on http://www.mtv2.com all day the same day so if you don't want to watch TV then you can view it online any time. but sometimes their website is sketchy

FOR EVERYONE (but prompted by your post Brittany):::

all you do is turn on MTV2 around any hour at the 55 minute mark. for example, turn on the TV at 2.55

they play the video at the top of the hour, but sometimes it's a little off, so turn on the TV at the 55 minute mark to ensure you catch the beginning of the video. then watch the video. they do it every hour all day, but it's on EST. so if you live on the west coast they won't have it after 9 PM.

also, it'll be on http://www.mtv2.com all day the same day so if you don't want to watch TV then you can view it online any time. but sometimes their website is sketchy

lol I know that. That's why I set my TiVo to record the last 5 minutes of everything.

i'm sososoo excited for it, but at the same time not really 'cause people are gonna ask me "oh have you heard of paramore?" and it's like "uhm yeah... i found about them like 3 years ago"

sorry if i sound mean, 'cause i'm really not at allllll, it's just people are going to think they're so cool for knowing one song, and us fans have known them since forever agooo. lol sorry i pob. sound mean :/

but maybe some well understand?

but other than that... i'm SOSOSOSOSO excited to see misery business<3333333333

i'm sososoo excited for it, but at the same time not really 'cause people are gonna ask me "oh have you heard of paramore?" and it's like "uhm yeah... i found about them like 3 years ago"

sorry if i sound mean, 'cause i'm really not at allllll, it's just people are going to think they're so cool for knowing one song, and us fans have known them since forever agooo. lol sorry i pob. sound mean :/

but maybe some well understand?

but other than that... i'm SOSOSOSOSO excited to see misery business<3333333333

I understand more than you know. Although no one can really ask me because when I am out I am doing one of two things, listening to Paramore on my iPod REALLY loud or wearing something Paramore related. So if I am asked if I know who they are, someone's getting bitch slapped.