Misery Business Video Discussion Thread

i'm sososoo excited for it, but at the same time not really 'cause people are gonna ask me "oh have you heard of paramore?" and it's like "uhm yeah... i found about them like 3 years ago"

sorry if i sound mean, 'cause i'm really not at allllll, it's just people are going to think they're so cool for knowing one song, and us fans have known them since forever agooo. lol sorry i pob. sound mean :/

but maybe some well understand?

but other than that... i'm SOSOSOSOSO excited to see misery business<3333333333

haha i know what ya mean. all you do is say "psh i've known about em for 3 years and seen em ___ many times and met em ____ many times" and people will think you're amazing. =]

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand more than you know. Although no one can really ask me because when I am out I am doing one of two things, listening to Paramore on my iPod REALLY loud or wearing something Paramore related. So if I am asked if I know who they are, someone's getting bitch slapped.

dfkjdhf; that makes me feeel better, really :]

lmfao i was thinking about that... giving them a good slap and being like "OF COURSE I KNOW WHO THEY ARE!" ;]

and whatsername104 lmaaooo thank yoou!!! ahahah :D

i'm sososoo excited for it, but at the same time not really 'cause people are gonna ask me "oh have you heard of paramore?" and it's like "uhm yeah... i found about them like 3 years ago"

sorry if i sound mean, 'cause i'm really not at allllll, it's just people are going to think they're so cool for knowing one song, and us fans have known them since forever agooo. lol sorry i pob. sound mean :/

but maybe some well understand?

but other than that... i'm SOSOSOSOSO excited to see misery business

Great bands who make great music get new fans...if the world works right :) And sometimes it definitely doesn't...but in this case, it looks like Paramore's definitely on the right track...

And yeah, it's hard to see your favorite little band become more and more popular and see lots of new fans flock to them....and the shows get bigger and the band get less accessible...

But as long as they stay true to who they are and the music they want to make (and I know they will), I can't think of anyone who deserves success more...

And won't it be kind of cool if EVERYONE is listening to music as good as Paramore's? :D

Great bands who make great music get new fans...if the world works right :) And sometimes it definitely doesn't...but in this case, it looks like Paramore's definitely on the right track...

And yeah, it's hard to see your favorite little band become more and more popular and see lots of new fans flock to them....and the shows get bigger and the band get less accessible...

But as long as they stay true to who they are and the music they want to make (and I know they will), I can't think of anyone who deserves success more...

And won't it be kind of cool if EVERYONE is listening to music as good as Paramore's? :D

Yeah but I don't want Paramore to become one of those bands that just gets played out on the radio. It's happened too many times.

^ yeah me too, i have thought about it many times, but you guys have some good points about them dseserving the credit and i totaly agree. they are AMAZING, but i still dont want ppl to care about them for one song. as long as they listen to all the stuff it wont bother me as much, but i feel the exact same way about not wanting other ppl to listen to them, haha its selfish, but what can you do?

but on a better note, i am really excited for the video

yea, it gonna be so weird seeing them on MTV.

i dunno what i'd do if they somehow get onto TRL w/ this vid.

i mean thats awesome for them, but then i think of most people who watch MTV and then i get :shifty:

hahaha, I know what you mean.

It'll be like FOB all over again.

Only this time it'll be..

'oMfG!!!!! JoShh iZ Lyk3 soOoOo0oo0000O HAWT!!11!one!'

I got goosebumps just typing that.

Well, there's an easy way to avoid that - don't listen to the radio :)

I don't listen the radio. I mean that for everyone. It gets annoying hearing people talking about songs that are played too much. I don't want to end up hearing people saying, "Oh I am so sick of that Paramore song!"

It's not going to be cool.

And yeah, we are soooo gonna be getting a ton of stupid little spammers on here. It's going to remind me of the G4 forums. ew...

haha

i totally agree with what everyone was saying about them becoming huge and stuff because of mtv

i feel really neat when i get a friend to check them out or something

but if everyone starts going OMGOMG DID YOU SEE THAT BAND ON MTV?

i'll have to hang myself

speaking of that, mtv canada only plays reality shows and much is stupid, they wont play it

so someone's gotta rip it for me asap

or i'll have to hang myself again