don't!!

:( I watched it by accident, I mean I was gunna wait till monday or until whoever got a ripped version, but my friend sent me the link on msn not telling me what it is so stupid me clicked it and I couldnt help but watch it cause it was like just there, I wouldnt of watched it if I new what it was, and if I new Paramore didn't want us to see it until monday.

There's a lot of drama over it because I think the band really wanted it to come out on the official release date with all the MTV2 promotion...and have everyone see it at once and be excited about it....just like we all were with Born For This and Misery Business. This leak takes away from that...

:( I watched it by accident, I mean I was gunna wait till monday or until whoever got a ripped version, but my friend sent me the link on msn not telling me what it is so stupid me clicked it and I couldnt help but watch it cause it was like just there, I wouldnt of watched it if I new what it was, and if I new Paramore didn't want us to see it until monday.

knew

There's a lot of drama over it because I think the band really wanted it to come out on the official release date with all the MTV2 promotion...and have everyone see it at once and be excited about it....just like we all were with Born For This and Misery Business. This leak takes away from that...

yes, but as Trevor said, we're still going to watch it on that date. Plus, if you think about it, the video was not out long enough to reach enough people for there to not be an impact this coming Monday. So many MORE people will see it on Monday than who saw it in the past couple days over the internet.

I think that everyone here on the boards is still going to be excited to see the video premiere on MTV2 just because of the hype of the name. I don't think the "leak" took away from that at all.

While the band may be not so happy with it, I don't think it's going to hurt them in any way, nor does it damage the way we feel about it/the excitement around it. The same thing happened with the Emergency video, yet so many of us still felt insane excitement when we saw it on Fuse. I STILL feel all fuzzy inside when I see Emergency, let alone Pressure on FUSE. So i think this drama is way too much and is unnecesary

Plus, stuff happens. My favorite analogy for this was the Underoath debacle with their album. Yes they were INCREDIBLY pissed about it. That didn't stop them from selling 198,000 albums in the first week of release. I don't think the fact that this video's leak is going to have a huge effect on the band. Besides the initial surprise factor. But I know that tons of fans will still watch it, etc. as I stated before

yes, but as Trevor said, we're still going to watch it on that date. Plus, if you think about it, the video was not out long enough to reach enough people for there to not be an impact this coming Monday. So many MORE people will see it on Monday than who saw it in the past couple days over the internet.

I think that everyone here on the boards is still going to be excited to see the video premiere on MTV2 just because of the hype of the name. I don't think the "leak" took away from that at all.

While the band may be not so happy with it, I don't think it's going to hurt them in any way, nor does it damage the way we feel about it/the excitement around it. The same thing happened with the Emergency video, yet so many of us still felt insane excitement when we saw it on Fuse. I STILL feel all fuzzy inside when I see Emergency, let alone Pressure on FUSE. So i think this drama is way too much and is unnecesary

Plus, stuff happens. My favorite analogy for this was the Underoath debacle with their album. Yes they were INCREDIBLY pissed about it. That didn't stop them from selling 198,000 albums in the first week of release. I don't think the fact that this video's leak is going to have a huge effect on the band. Besides the initial surprise factor. But I know that tons of fans will still watch it, etc. as I stated before

Yeah that was what I was getting at. The ratings wont change because of the leak... in fact, it'll probably yield a higher amount of views due to the fact that the video wasn't fully complete, 98% of the people who saw it only saw 4/5ths of it since it cut out at the end. Plus you gotta feel for the people without mtv2 :kiss:

this sort of thing is inevitable and its prob not going to change for a long time, therefore its not worth getting too worked up about it. The thing ive always loved about Thursday was they were so passionate about the music they would tell people to leak their music at shows just to reach as many people as easily as possible. Not to say thats the best approach it was just admirable to take a stand against the recording industry.

i dont get why everyone is feeling so sorry for them.. tbh.

wasnt it already posted on a official website in the first place?

and everything is going to get leaked..it happened to every artist.

i honestly wouldnt be suprised if Riot! got leaked soon

i hope to god that the record doesnt get leaked, especially if it happens on here.

that would be the worst.