Sports :D

breakablethread

So it is! I donno why i said the World Cup.

Yeah the media hype up the team so much and seem to believe that England will win the tournament every time they go into it, which just adds pressure to the players and puts expectations on such a high, which is unfair.

• Like 1

i wish the US had rugby...but we dont'. =[

but the giants are playing tonight!! woooo

you do! USA got knocked out of the world cup a few weeks ago....england beat them in the group stages. woo! the giants, did they win? i support the giants but i don't follow the nfl much.

gah im so confused with all this rugby stuff. did we win?

yes we won!

I still believe we can do it. We've made it very hard, but at Hampden, we can get a result against anyone, We've beat france, holland and ukraine there recently and got draws with italy and germany. So I am of full faith we can somehow, miraculously, get a win over italy.

Just so gutted about last night, It was like being back to Berti Vogts days all over again. Georgia fully deserved their win as we were ridiculously awful.

Yeeees Kimi won the F1 World Championship

Thank god Lewis didn't win, i hate him with a passion

Ah life is good :]

it's not over yet cos BMW and Williams had fuel irregularites and although the race stewards didn't punish them, McLaren are appealing that decision cos BMW and Williams should of been punished therefore Lewis could still be world champion like he deserves to be! if he won it on appeal i wouldn't care, he has had the title stolen from him by teams cheating so.....

what a miserable weekend of sport for me, Everton lost to Liverpool cos of rubbish refereeing and England lost to South Africa in the rugby world cup final.

it's not over yet cos BMW and Williams had fuel irregularites and although the race stewards didn't punish them, McLaren are appealing that decision cos BMW and Williams should of been punished therefore Lewis could still be world champion like he deserves to be! if he won it on appeal i wouldn't care, he has had the title stolen from him by teams cheating so.....

Nah i think Kimi deserves the title much more this season

Neither McLaren driver deserves it at all...even though i would have loved Fernando to win it

Oh i loved how Fernando was smiling on the podium just because Hamilton didn't win it, it was great

But yeah Kimi deserves it the most...he's won the most races this season

And it's just the car thats let him down a few times...and the odd mistake

Nah i think Kimi deserves the title much more this season

Neither McLaren driver deserves it at all...even though i would have loved Fernando to win it

Oh i loved how Fernando was smiling on the podium just because Hamilton didn't win it, it was great

But yeah Kimi deserves it the most...he's won the most races this season

And it's just the car thats let him down a few times...and the odd mistake

it was all fixed, McLaren purposely didn't bring Hamilton into the pits in China and made Hamilton pit 3 times and made Alonso go slower in Brazil because they knew they'd cheated by having Ferrari info so they didn't want either lewis or alonso to win the world championship.

but yes......i admit Kimi deserved the championship, cos Ferrari didn't cheat like McLaren did and he should of won it a couple of times before but he didn't

bring on next year, it'll be Hamilton's year next year.

• 4 weeks later...

Todays the day. Scotland shirt on. Kilt is on. Flag is out. Heart beating 100 beats a second.

I feel excited/nervous/sick all at the same time.

The build up to this match, has been quite unbeliveable. People talk of us getting carried away, But why shouldnt we? We've had nothing but crap ever since France 98 so we're entitled to get carried away.

Scotland will win today. 1-0 James McFadden.

Win, Draw, or lose. I know, that im gonna end up crying! If we win, i'll just be so happy and so proud. If we draw then i'll know im having to look to other results which i dont want to do! And if we lose, its all over. But thats unthinkable.

Come on Scotland!

Good luck on that. Hope you get the result thats required. Would be good to see at least two british teams there.

I just keep watching all the scotland videos on youtube, and the commentary to McFadden scoring in France. Im really so excited. I havnt slept a wink all night. This is officially the biggest game of the season.

You should see the front of the papers up here. Its unbelievable. The Daily Record has photoshopped McFadden onto The Gladiator and named him Fadiator! haha

If we win, Work can go screw themselves tomorrow! :D

Referee's can actually go and take a running fuck to theirself.

Heartbroken.

Absolutely Heartbroken.

Proud of what the lads have done, But for it to claw away like that. The sitter from McFadden, The foul given to the run up to their goal.

Football can be so cruel :(