Sports :D

breakablethread

Wigan Warriors have drawn French Team Pia in the 4th round of the Carnegie Challenge Cup, here is the fourth round draw in full:

Batley Bulldogs v Dewsbury

Leigh v Warrington Wolves

Workington Town v Hull KR

Harlequins v Castleford Tigers

Doncaster v Widnes Vikings

Featherstone Rovers v Castleford Tigers

Barrow v Hunslet Hawks

Salford v Wakefield Wildcats

Leeds Rhinos v Celtic Crusaders

Swinton v Oldham

Bradford Bulls v Toulouse

Halifax v Huddersfield Giants

Whitehaven v Lezignan

St Helens v London Skolars

Rochdale v Hull FC

Wigan Warriors v Pia

i support liverpool. we drew arsenal in the champions league. im confident we'll pick them apart at home (we got a 1-1 draw at home without torres). so if we can go the emirates and perhaps get a goal, we'll be in a great position to go through. I hope crouchie gets a shout up front, i still remember his hat trick against arsenal last year :D

btw wayne, theres no way everton will get 4th. we have a far better goal difference and we're equal on points. PS: beating sunderland 1-0 isnt a score to be proud of, theyre awful :D

Liverpool have had a easy run of fixtures lately, that's the only reason you're in 4th now.

the fact is without Torres and Gerrard, you probably wouldn't even be in the top 6. we've won 4 games in a row and have been far more consistent than liverpool. i think we're gonna finish 4th but we will have to wait and see. who cares?, we won i don't care about the fact it was 1-0....oh yeah we did beat them 7-1 at Goodison so.......

Well. Least you guys get to watch your team.

For about the 6th time this season, our game has been fucking postponed for a waterlogged pitch.

Our pitch is a joke! I'm actually resigned to the fact im never watching Motherwell play at home again this season!

Fucking ridiculous! Its hardly even rained!

Yeah its been quite bad, but we've been by far the worst out of everybody. I'll post up a picture of the state of our pitch.

We groundshare with Gretna, but im not gonna blame them for the state of the pitch. Last season our reserves also played at our ground, so we had 2 teams playing on the pitch last season too.

Basicly our drainage system is rubbish. We spent a 6 figure sum on a cover during the week but it still did nothing to help the situation!

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=8764

Yeah it really is. Its not often we would spend that sort of money, but obviously its really desperate times now.

Although it appears to obviously not be working very well!

As you can imagine on the motherwell forum alot of people are angry. Yesterday the club said the game would Definately be on, so since its a big game against Celtic, people have travelled up early this morning from places like London!

Its a farce of a situation. Gretna managed to get 11 players for the game today up at Aberdeen but i expect them to get humped! Basicly, they are relying on their home game with Celtic next weekend because it will generate alot of money for them.

And obviously since their home ground is ours, i dont expect that game to be on! I would feel really bad as a 'well fan, if they crumbled because of our pitch and not being able to get money from games eventually.

The chairman is to blame though. He is in hospital ill just now, and he's the only person that can provide money and sign cheques and things for wages. I wish people would understand, football clubs are not a toy! Look at what happens to teams like Leeds, Scarborough, even us a few years ago when we went into administation.

Liverpool have had a easy run of fixtures lately, that's the only reason you're in 4th now.

the fact is without Torres and Gerrard, you probably wouldn't even be in the top 6. we've won 4 games in a row and have been far more consistent than liverpool. i think we're gonna finish 4th but we will have to wait and see. who cares?, we won i don't care about the fact it was 1-0....oh yeah we did beat them 7-1 at Goodison so.......

haha, k. we've been demolishing teams lately. 4-0 v west ham, 3-0 v newcastle, 3-1 v bolton. when we beat you at anfield, like we did at goodison earlier this season, we will talk :willy_nilly: