Sports :D

breakablethread

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Jess, where you there today hun?

What a shit performance what was Calderwood thinking running on the last play Barrett & Richards where both on the 20 yard line waiting for the drop goal.

Sack Fielden, Mathers, Calderwood totally inept. £16 to get in what a joke, beer was good though :roll:

I dunno Germany is still in and there gonna win :D

Anyone saw the premiership fixtures?

Newcastle vs Manchester United away.......what a start :(

I guess this is another season where the expectations are so high and the team is failing so much. Well at least they've hired the right coach.

Come on Germany!!!

I stand to make near a hundred notes if they win :D

Here's hoping Ronaldo goes to Madrid ;-)

Here's hoping Man Utd don't show up :rotfl:

Well at least this should be on TV so that's sort of a plus

Newcastle just need a whole new board and manager....were not going to go forward when we are clinging to the past and we need to follow what other European teams are trying to do and limit the amount of foreign players we play so we can encourage home grown talent.

Keegan will be out before Christmas.

Come on Germany!!!

I stand to make near a hundred notes if they win :D

Here's hoping Man Utd don't show up :rotfl:

Well at least this should be on TV so that's sort of a plus

Newcastle just need a whole new board and manager....were not going to go forward when we are clinging to the past and we need to follow what other European teams are trying to do and limit the amount of foreign players we play so we can encourage home grown talent.

Keegan will be out before Christmas.

I'm pulling for Germany to win too. I said Portugal or Germany to win it from the start.

I reckon Newcastle will either give Man Utd a real game, or they'll get hammered trying... great analysis, eh? I should work for BBC :lol:

I don't see Keegan being gone that soon. I think he can get us top six, if he buys the right people in the summer. Top eight though is the lowest really we should finish.

Keegan will not be sacked i think he will do well this season for us, we just need a few decent signings.

As for man united opening day i think it is the best time to get man utd as they are not always at their best. Arsenal third game of the season is a bastard, i expect us to beat bolton & hull at home.

For the game tomorrow i want spain to win it.

WOW! we won yesterday against the quins 38-20 back to winning ways come on the warriors.

• 1 month later...
ahahahaha!

Motherwell FC: Officially in Europe longer than Rangers :D :D :D

It's a good thing for danish football as well, cause now Aalborg is facing Kaunas and people are saying that it would be a disaster if Aalborg loses. You won't get bigger chances to qualify than that.