OFFICIAL RIOT! DISCUSSION THREAD

kerrie

^nah it's not all for nothing! you can be one of the few people that know the lyrics off by heart :P

I haven't got the full versions of the song because I want to wait for the release, but the sample is amazing.

if it's okay to ask, how did the album get leak? cause suddenly I see all these people giving their reviews about the album, and by then I only just listened to the 15second samples of the songs haha. yes, i'm slow. :P

^nah it's not all for nothing! you can be one of the few people that know the lyrics off by heart :P

I haven't got the full versions of the song because I want to wait for the release, but the sample is amazing.

if it's okay to ask, how did the album get leak? cause suddenly I see all these people giving their reviews about the album, and by then I only just listened to the 15second samples of the songs haha. yes, i'm slow. :P

Apparently some guy pre-ordered it off of a Swedish website and they sent it to him way early.

I agree with Brent on a lot of points he made.

Let this album grow on you. I personally think 'We Are Broken' is amazing.

I do agree that the album is very well produced but then it gives them more freedom to change it up at live shows.

Some of these songs, when done acoustically will be pure gold.

At the end of the day, this is the album they want to be remembered for, the album that they feel so much passion for. We as fans should support them no matter what they decide to do.

I've listened to this album about 2-3 times now and i can see the major potential.

I really believe that this album will open the flood gates to recognition.

They can save all their energy for the live shows. This album is very radio friendly, which needs to be done in order for them to grow.

I'm so sure that as soon as you guys hear some of these tracks acoustically or live, you'll fall in love with the tracks you 'cringed' at.

I love all the new tracks.

The first thing I noticed when listening to this is that it's more mainstream then the songs on All We Know is Falling. Which doesn't bother me - it gives the band to explore a new-ish sound and maybe even a bigger audience. I have a feeling Misery Business will get them farther then they already are. (If it hasn't done that already) Nevertheless - I'll always be a fan and support them 100%, even if they do become HUGE or go on the downwards spiral, but I don't see that happening anytime soon.

We Are Broken would make a good single.

Words can't explain how much I love this album. Even though i downloaded it, on tuesday im driving all over the place to get all the exclusives. This morning I was listening to the cd ont he way to school and It hit me how amazing it was and I got the chills, it was wierd.

Same here lol...I've blocked out 3 hours on Tuesday to go to every store to get all the editions. We're freakin' insane :)

ok so i gave my review before, but after onyl hearing the sample thing on that myspace. and i am ashamed to admit that i also gave in :-/

after 6 songs, i've definately grown on it and i haven't even listened to the whole thing once. i love when it rains and let the flames begin. i like what they did to hallalujah, but the old one is still my favorite. the 15 second sample thing didn't do the songs justice, but awkif is still my favorite.

i'm dissappointed no longer.

I'm jealous of you guys. I wouldn't say we'd get the exclusives in Australia. Probably just the generic copy. Unless the label here works out some deal.

yeah I don't we're gonna get the exclusives.

how are you gonna get a copy of the album? have you pre ordered somewhere?

Yep i pre-ordered from fbr. It was free shipping even to Australia so in total it was only $15.60AU - BARGAIN!

Because if i would have ordered it here it would have been at least double that or close to.

You may still be able to get your pre-order in.

did anyone notice that in one of the songs (i don't remember which one cuz it takes me a while to put names with melodies when i first listen to a cd, ya know?) the background is singing the "woooooah, wooooah" from when they played that extra stuff at the end of my heart on their first headlining tour?

i thought it was kinda cool.

EDIT: the song is "miracle"

So, I gave in.

"crushcrushcrush" has got to be the best song on the album. Followed closely by "When It Rains".

I absolutely love the album. I've always been a huge fan of pop music [like Avril], so having this album be a little more pop doesn't bother me at all. It's still same old Paramore, just a little more catchy I think.

Great job to the band. Can't wait to buy this.

Yep i pre-ordered from fbr. It was free shipping even to Australia so in total it was only $15.60AU - BARGAIN!

Because if i would have ordered it here it would have been at least double that or close to.

You may still be able to get your pre-order in.

wow damn! thats really cheap!

argh I hope I can still pre order it :S