Paramore NUMBER 13 on MTV!

Misery Business is starting to really take off...the list of radio stations playing it is getting longer (look at the list on paramore.net that they're asking you to call to request it...), it's #16 on the iTunes Alternative Songs chart...

It's going to be a very good week for them next week :)

im not sure if i want them to be on trl...HA i cant help it...usually once a band gets on TRL like....i dunno, they grow too many teenie fans or something i dunno...i cant help it i mean i watch trl. but yeah ahah i only watch it cuz i dont got fuse at home.

i agree. of course i'm happy for them, but i don't want to give them away to the general public.

im not sure if i want them to be on trl...HA i cant help it...usually once a band gets on TRL like....i dunno, they grow too many teenie fans or something i dunno...i cant help it i mean i watch trl. but yeah ahah i only watch it cuz i dont got fuse at home.

same here.

Oh man.

TRL is like...a love/hate thing for fans of upcoming bands.

Its nice to see your favorite band start to get the recognition they deserve, but part of you still wants them to stay the music world's best kept secret.

Personally, TRL makes me laugh. Not in a mean way or anything. I'm not too sure about Paramore being on it though... 0_o

lol yeah. trl/mtv sorta kinda ruins the music. =/

Oh man.

TRL is like...a love/hate thing for fans of upcoming bands.

Its nice to see your favorite band start to get the recognition they deserve' date=' but part of you still wants them to stay the music world's best kept secret.

Personally, TRL makes me laugh. Not in a mean way or anything. I'm not too sure about Paramore being on it though... 0_o[/quote']

yeah i totally agree with you! i mean trl...like its a cool show and everything. but its just not paramore. and i wouldnt want paramore to turn into like fall out boy or panic! status

actually i take that back..lol more like pete wentz status.lol